Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2017/18

42 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

You lost me at givemesport. 

Most shameless click bait scumbag website that was ever made. 

I made the mistake of clicking on one of their links on my phone whilst browsing Facebook at work. Little did I know, half way down is a video advert that automatically plays as you scroll past it, and can be paused. Luckily the office was empty at the time.

The whole petitions and cries of murder over Ramos is absolutely laughable when a large percentage of the Liverpool fanbase stood by and cheered on a biting racist. 

To mind my Ramos did none of that. Salah locks arms with him and they won't be a centre back in the world that doesn't the relish a challenge to be physical. 

You'll leave one on him in that situation in the same where you tackle hard in a 50/50 but say it was calculated is rubbish. The elbow on Karius is more naughty but Van Dijk pushed him. 

His play was no more different than Huth would hand out on a regular Saturday afternoon. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Finnegan said:

You lost me at givemesport. 

Most shameless click bait scumbag website that was ever made. 

The video is legit. I dont ever go to that site as ive never heeard of it so cant speak to it in general. Saw the video and just posted here.

De3lL6qWkAEO2Lv?format=jpg&name=mediumWell if this is correct, and watching him get forearm smashed in the head I could believe it, it means Ramos did a stunning job on Liverpool!

Edited by Phube

Been out there for a week now, but I've only heard of this now... One of these things you don't pick up immediately during a match due to the TV coverage.

http://www.empireofthekop.com/2018/05/27/video-sergio-ramos-in-suspicious-collision-with-loris-karius-before-opening-goal/

Will Ramos get a retro-active ban? You bet he won't.

Edited by MC Prussian

7 minutes ago, Bryn said:

It's not acceptable to maim people to win football matches.

lol he literally did nothing wrong. the dash incident is 6 of one half a dozen the other and van dijk pushes him into karius in the clip above. 

theres a reason he always wins, cos he knows how to win. it’s bordering on dark arts and very close to the edge but he’s not “maimed” anyone ffs. 

• 1 month later...