Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Sheff Utd (A)

Season Ticket Holders with 245+ points can buy tickets for Leicester City’s Carabao Cup Round Two fixture against Sheffield United from 9am on Tuesday 15 August.

Craig Shakespeare's men have been drawn to face the Blades at Bramall Lane on Tuesday 22 August (7:45pm kick-off), live on Sky Sports.

City have been handed an allocation of 3,100 seats for the clash, including 10 wheelchair spaces. 

Full details of the sales dates can be found below.

Prices

Adults

STHs - £10
Members - £12
General Sale - £15

Seniors 60+

STHs - £5
Members - £5
General Sale - £10

Under-22s

STHs - £5
Members - £5
General Sale - £10

Students*

STHs - £5
Members - £5
General Sale - £10

*Not available online

Under-18s

STHs - £2
Members - £2
General Sale - £5

Sales dates

Tuesday 15 August at 9am – Season Ticket Holders with 245+ Points 
Tuesday 15 August at 1:30pm – Season Ticket Holders with 230+ Points 
Wednesday 16 August at 9am – Season Ticket Holders with 220+ Points 
Wednesday 16 August at 1:30pm – Season Ticket Holders with 210+ Points 
Thursday 17 August at 9am – Season Ticket Holders with 202+ Points 
Thursday 17 August at 1:30pm – All Season Ticket Holders 
Friday 18 August at 9am – Fox Members 
Friday 18 August at 1:30pm – General Sale

Supporters with a Disability are charged as per the age band above plus a FREE companion.

Away Priority Scheme 

Members of the Away Priority Scheme who have ticked the 'League Cup' option will have payment debited from their selected credit/debit card on Monday 14 August at 12pm.

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-out or opt-in for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre by emailing [email protected] by 5pmon Monday 14 August with the subject header: AWAY SCHEME – SHEFF UTD OPT-OUT / AWAY SCHEME – SHEFF UTD OPT-IN.

Please note Away Scheme Members may still be charged however, we will endeavour to cancel and refund the tickets as soon as possible.

Away Priority Scheme Members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Friday 18 August.

Members Ballots for 63 Tickets 

Opens at 1pm on Monday 14 August.
Closes at 1pm on Tuesday 15 August.

Those successful will be notified ahead of the Sales Window, of which will be:

Opens at 9am on Wednesday 16 August.
Closes at 6pm on Thursday 17 August.

Fox Travel 

Fox Travel coaches will depart from King Power Stadium at 4pm.

Fox Travel is priced at £18 per person. Please note the Fox Travel coaches will have a stop of 30 minutes en route.

Please note anyone under the age of 16 must accompanied by someone over 18 years old.

Important Information 

Supporters purchasing tickets for this fixture in the City Fanstore MUST bring their Season Card with them and any Season Card of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.

Please note that supporters who fail to bring the relevant Season Cards will not be sold ticket under any circumstances.

Supporters purchasing tickets over the phone MUST be able to provide the full address details including postcode and also date of birth of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.

Supporters are also reminded that all tickets are non-transferable and must remain in the possession of the Season Ticket Holder.

Supporters purchasing tickets on the tickets.lcfc.com will need to be logged in as a Season Ticket Holder.

Selling Order

Sell 1st – Block BL2 
Sell 2nd – Block BL1 
Sell 3rd – Block BL3 
Sell 4th – Block BU2
Wheelchair Spaces – SCL

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

We would have taken good numbers to this if it wasn't on TV. 

2 hours ago, baker11 said:

Slightly pissed off it is on Sky as that will bring down the gate.

lol

Moaning bastards!

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

We would have taken good numbers to this if it wasn't on TV. 

It's a tenner and down the road at a ground we've not been to for a few years. I'll be amazed if we don't sell out.

1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

Do you think there will be an extra train for this?

Only had a quick look, but looks like the first available return from Sheffield at 23.21 will leave you stranded in Derby.

Edit: Just rang EMT and they say no additional trains are planned.

Just a thought but the East Midlands Airport bus is 24 hours and picks up at Derby station, dropping off in Loughborough and Leicester.

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Just a thought but the East Midlands Airport bus is 24 hours and picks up at Derby station, dropping off in Loughborough and Leicester.

Thanks for that pal.

Just had a  look and it is possible, although only every hour at that time, and looks like it would be the 12.18am from Derby Station. ?

Might be a last resort. lol

You'd think they would put another train on. Only an additional return train needed, and hundreds surely would use it. 

They need bombarding with requests on twitter etc.

Why not drive it?  .... It's not that bad of a journey - I mean, I do it every home game!

I do prefer aways on the train too but there's a chance of ET remember. Depends if EMT put on more I guess.

8 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Why not drive it?  .... It's not that bad of a journey - I mean, I do it every home game!

I do prefer aways on the train too but there's a chance of ET remember. Depends if EMT put on more I guess.

I can't drive at the moment. :ph34r:

And got an 11 year old son too, so don't want to get back too deep into the early hours if I can help it.  

Usually go aways on the bus from Leicester, but live in Quorn, and sometimes the drivers will stop off at junction 23 heading from the north, if they aren't too miserable about adding 30 seconds to their journey, but it's not much use getting off there in the early hours.

Nothing better than a late train. Coming home from Derby last season was an experience. lol

1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

My impression is that it's the 3 lower blocks behind the goal and one other, presumably above?

Correct, the 1 upper tier block in the central one. 

Do hope EMT see sense and just extend that Derby train onto Leicester, it would help so many out.

Archived