Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Sheff Utd (A)

15 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Can you blame people for being annoyed. He's got a couple of spares 14 hours ago and yet the tickets only went on sale just under 2 hours ago. 

Hardly news that people do this though is it. Anyway, id imagine shifting them will not be that easy as 3,100 is not much less than we'd get if this was at home lol think it'll make general sale. Will be going to this.

3 hours ago, Papasmurf said:

Careful lads, the ticket police are in town.

Doesn't bother me at all, I have a high enough priority that I can get any away tickets I want. 

Just a shame that certain individuals buy tickets with the sole intention of not going but to keep their priority high enough.

13 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Do you get points for League cup games? For some reason I didn't think you did. 

Yep, only Friendlies and the u23 cup games that don't count, not making Hartlepool away years back still rankles with me as it gives my mate 1 point I don't have lol 

Any ideas how ticket sales are going?

My mate and his 9 year old boy are desperate to go this but are ST holders with hardly any points.

His lad has been a ST holder as a 5 year old and since we were in the Championship but is born and bred Sheffield from a Blades family. He hates both Sheffield clubs but especially the blades so he's a good lad. :D

49 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Any ideas how ticket sales are going?

My mate and his 9 year old boy are desperate to go this but are ST holders with hardly any points.

His lad has been a ST holder as a 5 year old and since we were in the Championship but is born and bred Sheffield from a Blades family. He hates both Sheffield clubs but especially the blades so he's a good lad. :D

Look like it will make general sale easily.

Sky and no train back will take a chunk out of how many we take.

18 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

Still 281 seats left in the first block for sale. And there's another 4 blocks after that.

Slow going.

Hope all the people who say there is never a chance of building up away priority points, increase our following, as their priority goes on sale.

I know it's an evening game, but decent pricing and not a massive travelling distance is a good opportunity to do this.

Edit: @KrefelderFox666 I didn't see your post above until I posted, but my thoughts entirely.

28 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

Still 281 seats left in the first block for sale. And there's another 4 blocks after that.

Slow going.

Probably due to the fact the website is down for a lot of people. But the major factors as mentioned above are the lack of trains and it being on TV, we'll do well to get 2000 there for it imo. 

This seems a daft question but... I'm P2 STH and me brother is a member .... If I wait for his bracket (Friday I think) can I still buy mine then too? (It's so we can be next to each other obviously instead of in different blocks).

It won't do something stupid and say 'now only members' will it?

34 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

This seems a daft question but... I'm P2 STH and me brother is a member .... If I wait for his bracket (Friday I think) can I still buy mine then too? (It's so we can be next to each other obviously instead of in different blocks).

It won't do something stupid and say 'now only members' will it?

I've left mine until later a few times for the same reason. No issues. I think once your priority day arrives you can buy until it sells out for away games. 

It's just home tickets for non-ST holders where you need a secretary to remind you when you can and cannot buy.

On ‎15‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:36, Blue717 said:

Can you blame people for being annoyed. He's got a couple of spares 14 hours ago and yet the tickets only went on sale just under 2 hours ago. 

The same poster has literally posted the same sort of message on every away game thread. Two of those before tickets even on sale.

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The same poster has literally posted the same sort of message on every away game thread. Two of those before tickets even on sale.

He's keeping his points up for when we visit Wembley twice in 7 days at the end of the season. Firstly to win the League against Spurs and then 7 days later winning the FA Cup to do the double.

15 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

do you reckon EMT will put a train on for this?

I posted above mate. I've been in touch and no additional trains. The last one to Leicester leaves too early and the latest stops at Derby. They only needed to extend this one last train from Derby to Leicester, but the possibility of 100s of extra customers and money, made too much sense to bother with.

1 hour ago, BenKimbo said:

I can't make the 4pm departure time for the lcfc coach, if I buy the ticket can I catch the train to Sheffield then get on the coach on the way back?

If you can't drive it's time for us to resort to desperate measures isn't it? lol

I don't see why not, if you've booked the seat, and you've told them what's happening. I know Ausden-Clarke is £12 for this and presumably FT is still £18. 

44 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

If you can't drive it's time for us to resort to desperate measures isn't it? lol

I don't see why not, if you've booked the seat, and you've told them what's happening. I know Ausden-Clarke is £12 for this and presumably FT is still £18. 

Driving lesson is the reason I can't make it at 4pm ? Going with FT so I will let them know via email, Thanks 

2 hours ago, BenKimbo said:

I can't make the 4pm departure time for the lcfc coach, if I buy the ticket can I catch the train to Sheffield then get on the coach on the way back?

I'm pretty sure people have done that before. Maybe best just giving the club a headsup on your plan.

Archived