Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Sheff Utd (A)

If anyone has a supporter number I can borrow to assign to a mate who doesn't know his arse from his elbow and cant find his that'd be great pls DM, obviously you will get the point for going then and I can get these tickets bought today.

Edit: nvm sorted

9 hours ago, AmyLGK said:

I'm coming on my own, wearing my city shirt - is there a safe pub near by I can go to? I work in Sheffield, but never venture to Bramall Lane! 

Avoid the pubs on London Road and around the ground. The spoons on Eccy Road would be an option. 

10 hours ago, AmyLGK said:

I'm coming on my own, wearing my city shirt - is there a safe pub near by I can go to? I work in Sheffield, but never venture to Bramall Lane! 

As Baker said, Spoons on Ecclesall Road is a shout. Maybe the Globe too (though you're probably going out your way for that).... Pubs around Bramall Lane will be home only.

Just looked online there's 316 left in the lower tier, First block sold out now.

1 hour ago, Shiprobfox said:

I'm travelling up from Leicester with my two kids.  Is there any chance of parking nearby the ground? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask .... ?

Yes there is a match day car park right near the ground, it's NCP and opens from 4pm in Tuesday - that's where I'm going to park. 

Here is the link: https://www.ncp.co.uk/parking-solutions/leisure-parking/bramall-lane-stadium-parking

I'm going to meet up with a mate for a drink before hand near the ground so I'll hide my shirt haha

1 hour ago, Shiprobfox said:

I'm travelling up from Leicester with my two kids.  Is there any chance of parking nearby the ground? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask .... ?

Oh I've just tried to pre-book the car park as there are only 32 space and it's full :( So It think the nearest NCP is at the train station :( I might get the train in! 

Archived