davieG

LCFC Internationals 2017/18

Didn't know Iheanacho was that apt at free-kicks. Would like to see him attempt a few in the league, too. Gives us more options up front.

Also funny how the German commentators called Barnes a "defensive midfielder". From what I recall, he's anything but that.

Edited by MC Prussian

8 hours ago, brucey said:

Post match interview with Riyad as captain and their new Algeria NT manager...

Some journo asked Riyad why the national team had lost its identity... as he was about to answer, the manager stopped him and did this lol

The Algerian Nigel Pearson.. poor Riyad looks terrified lol

Goodness me, the temper! A bit embarrassing that.

3 minutes ago, shen said:

Goodness me, the temper! A bit embarrassing that.

Probably trying to get some pride back in the team after they finished last in their world cup qualifying group, good entertainment value too lol

with all the WC teams decided how many players will LCFC have there .......  could be up to 9? Is that a record?. Have i missed anybody?

Probable

Kasper -Denmark

Vardy - England

Nacho Nacho Man - Nigeria

Ndidi - Nigeria

Shinji- Japan

Possible

Silva - Portugual

Musa - Nigeria

Gray - England

Maguire - England

17 minutes ago, hackenbacker said:

with all the WC teams decided how many players will LCFC have there .......  could be up to 9? Is that a record?. Have i missed anybody?

Probable

Kasper -Denmark

Vardy - England

Ndidi - Nigeria

Shinji- Japan

Possible

Silva - Portugual

Musa - Nigeria

Gray - England

Maguire - England

Judging by recent squads / teams you could move Maguire to probable and shinji to possible.

58 minutes ago, hackenbacker said:

Probable

Kasper -Denmark

Vardy - England

Ndidi - Nigeria

Shinji- Japan

Possible

Silva - Portugual

Musa - Nigeria

Gray - England

Maguire - England

Plus all of our Brazilian/French January signings. 

Ben Chilwell is my long shot smokey to sneak in.

IF he replaces Fuchs now, and plays well for the rest of the season, I think he is exactly the sort of player Southgate is looking to get involved.

Like I say it's a long shot and he needs everything to go right for him. But who knows

13 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

IF he replaces Fuchs now, and plays well for the rest of the season, I think he is exactly the sort of player Southgate is looking to get involved.

Like I say it's a long shot and he needs everything to go right for him. But who knows

Danny rose and Ryan Bertrand are nailed on to go.  Ben will not get a sniff without injuries. 

40 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

There are only 2 more friendlies before the squad gets announced, if I remember right. Seriously doubt anyone who hasn't already made their debut will get a look in. 

As said though, he's behind Bertrand and rose, and probably Shaw too if he manages to get PL game time in the second half of the season. 

Yeah just spotted the vid on the BBC after noticing Riyad. What's the context behind the rant?

Seems to go into 'shut up' then back to normal pretty quick lol it's quite impressive actually!

Algeria is a bit weird isn’t it.... all them fans who latched onto us post league win then ****ed off...

Now abusing their national team.

They mustn’t be the most productive of nations lol 

22 hours ago, hackenbacker said:

Probable

Kasper -Denmark

Vardy - England

Ndidi - Nigeria

Shinji- Japan

Possible

Silva - Portugual

Musa - Nigeria

Gray - England

Maguire - England

I would say Maguire is probable and Musa could also be probable even if he stays at Leicester due to his experience with the national team.

6 hours ago, Col city fan said:

One of football's most valuable stars, ready to lead his nation to World Cup glory, shakes hands with Neymar...

IMG_0340.JPG

Noticed neymar exchanged shirts with ............. JV outside the dressing room. I guess he figured he was unlikely to come up against him again in a competitive fixture !!