Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC Internationals 2017/18

Nigeria have not been great. There keeper doesn't look confident. Be nice to see vardy second half would be a handful with his pace against these. Kane played a ball over the top that would have been perfect for vardy to run on to instead of Ali 

5 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Musa’s Career at Leicester is so frustrating for me. Why is it not working out for him? - there is definitely a player in there somewhere 

(Hoping for more intelligent replies than along the lines of ‘cus he’s sh*t’)

I think we were looking for an option for Vardy but Musa will only get in if Vardy is injured and that didn't happen very often

1 minute ago, Foxes1 said:

I think we were looking for an option for Vardy but Musa will only get in if Vardy is injured and that didn't happen very often

Yeah true. I just wish he’d taken his chances. Shame. For me he could’ve played in one of the wide positions of the three, behind Vardy. Good pacey option from the bench, to stretch teams late on.

2 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

Englands 2nd half was inept. To slow going forward, too many wayward passes, no imagination.  Southgate has some work to do if we are to progress further than the group stage. 

we're getting out of the group lol 

it's Panama and Tunisia ffs. 

I’m surprised that our national team didn’t put the most clinical striker in their squad on the pitch tonight... although to be fair he’d get no service from the Spuds Maria and the other crap players behind him...

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

personally don't think Kane should be captain would rather it be Cahill or even Henderson. Vardy should have come on but I reckon he may start Thursday night instead as well as maguire. 

So that would mean that Henderson is on the pitch! Hells no!! I agree Kane shouldn't be captain but Henderson isn't good enough to start. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Spicer said:

No longer our player, but Andrej Kramaric is starting for Croatia against Brazil. We really let a good player go.

We've not been very good at managing strikers other than Vardy and those that can play with him, (like hopefully Nacho can), have we...?  Here's hoping Puel can do something about that... (Or we find someone else who can.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spicer said:

No longer our player, but Andrej Kramaric is starting for Croatia against Brazil. We really let a good player go.

Yeah this was a real shame. You could see he had something about him, but the team was really struggling during that period and he's not the type of player that fits in to a scrappy team that is often starved of possession. Ironically, he'd probably quite suit our current style of play.

When we signed him he was still very young, coming from a foreign country, didn't speak the language and used to a completely different style of football. It's not really that much of a surprise he wasn't ready at the time. Glad that he's gone on to do well for himself though, and do remember the team he couldn't get into was a team that won the title! :scarf:

• Like 1

Engand v Leicester -like the sound of that and Leicester were much better second half than England.

Same old same old second half and no sign of it changing under Southgate

The game time at  decent level can only be good for Musa and Nacho