Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC Internationals 2017/18

Good tekkers from Kelechi. 4-0 though! I remember when Nigeria and Cameroon were the powerhouses of African football.

It would've been nice to see Maguire start for England but seeing as he's been carrying a knock since the Sheffield Utd game, I'm quite pleased he's not in the matchday squad for this one.

Hope Vardy gets on and bags a goal or two.

2 minutes ago, shen said:

Kasper literally had no save to make in Denmark's shocking 4-0 win over Poland. Made Lewandowski and Co. look like second rate players.

Congratulations mate well played by Denmark. Well done to Kasper for keeping the clean sheet although there was only one half arsed shot on target from Grosicki he was untroubled but showed safe hands in the air when he had to. Poland were ****ing dreadful, worst game in years, for fuchs sake I'm having flashbacks of 2010-2012 now lol

7 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Congratulations mate well played by Denmark. Well done to Kasper for keeping the clean sheet although there was only one half arsed shot on target from Grosicki he was untroubled but showed safe hands in the air when he had to. Poland were ****ing dreadful, worst game in years, for fuchs sake I'm having flashbacks of 2010-2012 now lol

Aye, was probably a mixture of Poland being poor and Denmark being good. 

Actually thought Poland looked so composed and classy for the first ten minutes, but that soon unravelled.

5 minutes ago, shen said:

Aye, was probably a mixture of Poland being poor and Denmark being good. 

Actually thought Poland looked so composed and classy for the first ten minutes, but that soon unravelled.

Haha, from my perspective that game was 80 minutes too long. After 3rd goal it was truly painful to watch ;) Denmark looked a proper team, hope both teams will make it to the WC. Also nice to see Lord Bendtner receiving a standing ovation!

Silva and Dragovic - both injured at the moment right but they are still playing for national teams?

oops Dragovic I don't think is injured - got mixed up with Iborra but he's not in the national squad is he?

Edited by Nick