Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC Internationals 2017/18

Would say that slagging off Dragovic for that Wales goal is a bit harsh, there was a chain of unfortunate events from an Austria perspective that led to that goal.

He's also hardly played for Leverkusen recently, so needs to get back to full fitness first. Definitely won't be a starter against Chelsea, but might feature in the League Cup soon.

Well-taken goal by Woodburn, smashed right into the bottom left corner.

Just now, MC Prussian said:

Would say that slagging off Dragovic for that Wales goal is a bit harsh, there was a chain of unfortunate events from an Austria perspective that led to that goal.

He's also hardly played for Leverkusen recently, so needs to get back to full fitness first. Definitely won't be a starter against Chelsea, but might feature in the League Cup soon.

Well-taken goal by Woodburn, smashed right into the bottom left corner.

Wait, it already began? Just fvcking lol

42 minutes ago, LCFC1996 said:

caught the last 15 minutes or so and he looked great, hope it earns him a start for their next game

Yeah I saw the whole game he had  a fantastic 45 minutes, bossed the game really. If he was a new 20 million foriegn signing we would all be drooling. I agree hopefully he will start against Moldova he needs the minutes to stay nice and sharp.

14 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Injured?

Nope Mercury reports its not because of Injury.Southgate just prefers the other bang average centre backs. Least he will be fit for us

However how can you trust a man that goes on record saying Joe Hart is still the best England keeper at the moment. lol

Edited by les-tah

17 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Nope Mercury reports its not because of Injury.Southgate just prefers the other bang average centre backs. Least he will be fit for us

However how can you trust a man that goes on record saying Joe Hart is still the best England keeper at the moment. lol

And a man who after saying that still thinks we need 3 goalkeepers on the bench.... 

Edited by AjcW

21 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Besides our obvious bias towards maguire, probably more importantly he's imbedded in the squad than actually playing this early on. He'll be better for this experience regardless of playing time.

Its not necessarily leaving Maguire out I have an issue with. He's also dropped Defoe again in favour of three goalkeepers, none of whom will even see the pitch. I just don't understand it to be honest.

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Its not necessarily leaving Maguire out I have an issue with. He's also dropped Defoe again in favour of three goalkeepers, none of whom will even see the pitch. I just don't understand it to be honest.

Also notice there's no Pickford either, the man isn't clued up exactly is he. 

15 minutes ago, AjcW said:

They will see the pitch. From the bench of course. :D

Edited by fox766