Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC Internationals 2017/18

6 minutes ago, mad biker said:

Everything crossed that that`s the case, my latest message says he was taken to hospital  :-( :-(  hope to god it`s wrong !!!

Official site say he was 'forced off with a knock in the final seconds'

However, I expect he could have lost his leg  and they wouldn't know until next Tuesday! 

22 hours ago, FIF said:

You missed the point. King playing well against a team full of 2nd division b league teams is not much of a big deal.

As regards the world cup - it needs reorganizing into divisional qualification - like in the English leagues or Europa league. The real dross teams need to fight amongst themselves so that they can at least get a decent game then the winners can progress to battling the mid level nations and the top nations can join at a later stage. You can enjoy the France v Andorra derby as much as you want but it's not worthy of precious world cup minutes.

Rugby has a much better handle on it and the competition is better for it.

To be fair, this is a "big 6" type statement, Why do Che, Manu, Arse, Manc and Lpool etc, need to bother playing the likes of Leicester?

The smaller nations benefit from the experience, the bigger nations benefit from learning to play different and challenging opponents.... (See Iceland V England) Plus, its the beauty of Football.

5 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

I'm as disappointed as anyone else with the Adrien Silva situation but you sir.... Would give an asprin a headache.

So Silva is our only problem??  wake up mate and smell the coffee.

Not bothered what his point is/was.  If we lose Ndidi for some games, then due to previous events, I think we are in the shite.   This in part to the Club being badly run with certain individuals making bad calls on recruitment. That was my observation. If others think differently, that is their prerogative. That is what this forum is about?

You can't stock midfielders just in case. James, king, Iborra, ndidi, silva, amartey,  how many more can you have and keep everyone happy? you could argue that not enough of these are a high enough standard but recruiting more would not have been sensible.  and you can't  plan to be unlucky with injuries and FIFA politics. 

anyway, back to the internationals - wonder if arry will get twenty minutes later ?  

12 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

You can't stock midfielders just in case. James, king, Iborra, ndidi, silva, amartey,  how many more can you have and keep everyone happy? you could argue that not enough of these are a high enough standard but recruiting more would not have been sensible.  and you can't  plan to be unlucky with injuries and FIFA politics. 

anyway, back to the internationals - wonder if arry will get twenty minutes later ?  

I will respond after the WBA game.

It would appear that the club thought it had done everything right at this end to sign Silva.....the paperwork, (as I understand it) arrived 14 seconds late.....so therefore the whole club isn't "run properly"

Could list dozens of things that have improved......the only thing that hasn't is we aren't as good as the league winning side...not going to happen again is it? 

Give the club a break.....

1 minute ago, Reg Vardy said:

It would appear that the club thought it had done everything right at this end to sign Silva.....the paperwork, (as I understand it) arrived 14 seconds late.....so therefore the whole club isn't "run properly"

Could list dozens of things that have improved......the only thing that hasn't is we aren't as good as the league winning side...not going to happen again is it? 

Give the club a break.....

What are you responding to your own posts??    Who said the the Club 'Been crap years' ???