Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Barcelona Terror Attack

Well, I'm not sure what to say really because it happens that fvcking often now. Looks like, having happened in Paris, London, Berlin and now Barcelona, this is a new type of attack. It is pretty unstoppable. 

Guest MattP

Accidently just saw a video of this online, awful. Who films this sort of stuff before helping? 

It looks pretty bad.

8 minutes ago, MattP said:

Accidently just saw a video of this online, awful. Who films this sort of stuff before helping? 

It looks pretty bad.

Same, was just scrolling through twitter... who on earth wants to film dead people and babies?!?!

10 minutes ago, MattP said:

It looks pretty bad.

Just clicked the #Barcelona on twitter. First thing I bloody see is a video of someone walking through the scene videoing dead people on the ground. Wtf is wrong with people? 

It certainly looks like terrorism. Absolutely disgusting. People out relaxing with family and friends, enjoying life. Destroyed by an ideological idiot. I hope this ends quickly without more loss of life.

I can understand why some people video what's happening. They might not know the language, they probably don't know first aid, often there are multiple people helping already and maybe they feel that recording what's happened can help investigations. They could also be voyeurs. I wouldn't do it, but I can see why some might.

Was only there 2 weeks ago. The sad thing is that these kind of attacks seem so common that it doesn't even surprise me at all when I hear about them anymore. And I'm not really sure what can be done to prevent them.

Archived