Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Sheffield United... Away.. Tuesday.

Hamer

Johnson Huth   Amartey   Chilwell

Gray King Iborra Albrighton

Ulloa  Musa

We're really short of cover. Struggling to find anyone for RB, MC, LW and up front.

Ah, now I know why Shakespeare didn't change the team. 

Guessing it will be (if the same people are injured are still injured by Tuesday)

Janupovic 

Amartey Benalouane Maguire Chilwell

Gray King Ndidi Thomas

Slim Musa

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

We're really short of cover. Struggling to find anyone for RB, MC, LW and up front.

Had the same issue

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

It really depends on who might leave. If Musa and Drinkwater play, it's likely that they're staying.

Won't play players who are likely leaving as injury will screw things up 

we look a bit short. Iborra and drinky won't play so prob amartey and king in midfield .

I hope we don't make a ton of changes and go out with a second string side. This season s a cup that is well within our grasp and one we've done well at in the past. 

Expect to see Grey, Benny and maybe Jakupovic come into the team and after his knock imagine Vardy will be rested. But we should take this game and competition seriously!

21 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I hope we don't make a ton of changes and go out with a second string side. This season s a cup that is well within our grasp and one we've done well at in the past. 

Expect to see Grey, Benny and maybe Jakupovic come into the team and after his knock imagine Vardy will be rested. But we should take this game and competition seriously!

Trialist?

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Hamer

Johnson Huth   Amartey   Chilwell

Gray King Iborra Albrighton

Ulloa  Musa

This team will lose to Blades first team. 

I want us to play our first 11. We got Man United away next week and we will lose tbat anyway.

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

This team will lose to Blades first team. 

I want us to play our first 11. We got Man United away next week and we will lose tbat anyway.

Maybe to Sheffield's first team however Wilder played his reserves against Walsall and I expect him to do the same again.

jakupovic

amartey                 benny               elliot moore                 chilwell

gray                       king                 mendy/iborra              musa

ulloa               slimani/ihenacho 

It'll probably be Kasper in goal, Simo, Huth (if fit), Harry, Chillwell in defence, Marc, James, King and Gray in midfield and Vardy ( if fit) Ulloa up front. 

Mahrez wont play so he's not cup tied, just in case, although I suspect he may be on the bench. 

Thatll be about 4 changes me thinks. 

13 minutes ago, Vancouverfox said:

jakupovic

amartey                 benny               elliot moore                 chilwell

gray                       king                 mendy/iborra              musa

ulloa               slimani/ihenacho 

Mendy or Moore won't play. Moores out on loan and Mendy only played 45 minutes for the u23s the other night and asked to come off because  he was knackered 

GK: Jakapovic

LB: Chilwell

DC: Maguire

DC: Benny

RB: Amartey

ML: Gray

MC: King

MC: Ndidi

MR: Albrighton 

SC: Slimani

SC: Musa

Subs: Hamer, Huth, Drinkwater, Mahrez, James, Okazaki,Fuchs. 

Mix it up, but we need to make sure we don't slip up. I would keep one or two usual starters in and some big guns on the bench too. If things go well, maybe Huth and Drinky may get some game time as they recover. Rest Morgan, Simpson and Vardy for weekend. Assuming Kelichi will still by unfit. 

If we're serious about the cup I wouldn't make too many changes. We played a full strength side against Palace 3 days before our game against Atletico. Our players should be able to handle playing Tuesday & Saturday.

Schmeichel

Simpson, Amartey, Maguire, Chilwell

Albrighton, Iborra, Ndidi, Gray

Mahrez

Slimani

Looking forward to it.

Girlfriend lives in Sheffield so no problem travelling home. Heard there are no trains back to Leicester?

Thought we would sell out the 3.1k but looks unlikely unfortunately, anyone know how many have been sold?

Archived