Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Sheffield United... Away.. Tuesday.

I wasn't too far away with my predicted team then. Don't know what the point of making 8 changes is, might as well do the 11 if you're making that many.

Why those particular first teamers?

Maguire because of his link to Sheff Utd?

Fuchs because we need at least one player that can cross the ball to the two target men? But he can't bomb forward playing CB.

Ndidi because the team falls apart without a player of that style?

Guess we'll see. Not happy two of the three first teamers are ones we can't really afford an injury to.

4 hours ago, The Doctor said:

He's been the only CB option from the bench for the last two matches. Huth is still out, if Wes is out we're left him or benelouane as partner for maguire and Amartey has been preferred as the bench option so far. 

I reckon if we needed a CB midway through a game and we'd have a reshuffle and Amartey would end up at RB. Either way, we really do need to sign someone else at Centre Half. 

All they have to do, is play to the standard and quality they and their agents  believe they are...

We have pace with Musa and Gray, so some got their 1st team knocks wrong...

I see no reason why this team cant kick off a good run in the competition...

They are all PL players...

The ball as they say...is in their court.

I see no reason either for Hoof ball...

Archived