Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SpacedX

Ten essential punk albums.

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

lol

I'd say the complete opposite haha. I've never listened to an album of theirs the whole way through, never been much of a fan. But I've seen them live twice at festivals and they were always pretty entertaining. 

I've seen them a few times and always been disappointed. They don't seem to have any kind of stage presence. But in fairness, its probably because when i've seen them they're usually supporting my favourite band - Less Than Jake. And they never fail to be entertaining in my opinion.

1 minute ago, TiffToff88 said:

I've seen them a few times and always been disappointed. They don't seem to have any kind of stage presence. But in fairness, its probably because when i've seen them they're usually supporting my favourite band - Less Than Jake. And they never fail to be entertaining in my opinion.

I've seen LTJ a couple times as well, they're both good at putting on a show. I think you've been unlucky with RBF. They're usually on form live. 

To each their own mind. 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I've seen LTJ a couple times as well, they're both good at putting on a show. I think you've been unlucky with RBF. They're usually on form live. 

To each their own mind. 

No doubt i'll see them again in the future, hopefully i'll have better luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived