Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterclem

Another unsuccessful ballot , Liverpool

14 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Surprising considering they only sold 50% of the priority point allocation, and the fact it's on TV.

Sure it will be the same as Brighton & Chelsea where they go on sale to all members, Great unless you have kids and want to sit together.

I think that's the key issue that's developing in this membership scheme. Effectively if you just want a ticket, you're all but guaranteed one, but it's if you need to sit together where there's more of a problem. 

2 hours ago, rn9013 said:

I think that's the key issue that's developing in this membership scheme. Effectively if you just want a ticket, you're all but guaranteed one, but it's if you need to sit together where there's more of a problem. 

That's been our problem too. Easy enough to get mine, but not to take the children with me which means none of us go. 

13 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

Surprising considering they only sold 50% of the priority point allocation, and the fact it's on TV.

Sure it will be the same as Brighton & Chelsea where they go on sale to all members, Great unless you have kids and want to sit together.

We didn't we sold all the allocation based on points well before yesterday's 6pm deadline as my mate tried yesterday morning and it stated sold out.

6 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

We didn't we sold all the allocation based on points well before yesterday's 6pm deadline as my mate tried yesterday morning and it stated sold out.

By 50% they meant the 50% allocated to priority sales (with the other 50% coming from the ballot).

By that logic, the game is sold out.

7 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

By 50% they meant the 50% allocated to priority sales (with the other 50% coming from the ballot).

By that logic, the game is sold out.

Well in that case I would imagine it's not unsurprising that people missed out in the ballot. Historically Liverpool are seen as big draw. Sure most people will have entered the ballot for this one.

Would be interesting if the club would release details of the number of entries for each ballot along with the actual number of seats. I know you can work out how many have entered but would mean being sat online just before the ballot closes.

We have had success amoung our group for both brighton and Chelsea and both times only had 1 entry in the ballot. Meaning he got to 20 points after Saturday's game. And was able to get a Liverpool one on points so it still took until that lowest level to sell the points based allocation.

Feel that in the most part the 60 quid was worth while. However do wonder how many the club actually sold with brighton getting to sales on the day of the game and Chelsea being offered out to all members.

Not everyone who wins on the ballot will buy tickets, I imagine most people have just chucked their hat in for every ticket  even if they can't afford to go to every game, or circumstances change and people can't go. There will be some members sale tickets.

I'm kinda hoping there is some weighting in the ballot where if you are unsuccessful in one then you are more likely to be successful in the next one, so if you missed out against Brighton, you are twice as likely to get a Chelsea ticket in the ballot and if you miss out again you are 4 times as likely to get a Liverpool ticket.

22 hours ago, Captain... said:

Not everyone who wins on the ballot will buy tickets, I imagine most people have just chucked their hat in for every ticket  even if they can't afford to go to every game, or circumstances change and people can't go. There will be some members sale tickets.

I'm kinda hoping there is some weighting in the ballot where if you are unsuccessful in one then you are more likely to be successful in the next one, so if you missed out against Brighton, you are twice as likely to get a Chelsea ticket in the ballot and if you miss out again you are 4 times as likely to get a Liverpool ticket.

I don't think that's fair. Think if you enter the ballot you should be pre authorized for tickets and if you win you've bought them.

The way the ballot is currently run I am putting myself in for all of them and then will have to decide once I hear if I am successful if I can go (i live in Bristol, work shifts including weekends that are often tricky to swap and have a young baby). I think a lot of people will do the same and tickets will be available for a lot of the games after those successful in the ballot have got some. I have been unsuccessful so far in 3 x ballots (low priority points after only getting to one match last season with my gold membership due to having a very young baby who won't take a bottle!)

12 hours ago, Papasmurf said:

I don't think that's fair. Think if you enter the ballot you should be pre authorized for tickets and if you win you've bought them.

I think that will be exactly what will happen next season if this trend continues. They may even introduce it earlier. Or they may opt for some sort of strike system, whereby if you decline a ballot place you're then frozen out from the next ballot or something. 

16 hours ago, rn9013 said:

I think that will be exactly what will happen next season if this trend continues. They may even introduce it earlier. Or they may opt for some sort of strike system, whereby if you decline a ballot place you're then frozen out from the next ballot or something. 

that would end up with sporadic empty seats around the ground. 

19 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

that would end up with sporadic empty seats around the ground. 

Isn't that what's happening anyway? by the end of the ballot period there's hundreds if not thousands of single seats dotted around the ground that the club are clearly struggling to shift. 

Said on another thread the club need to review how tickets are sold an implement a system similar to De Monfort Hall where you cannot leave a single seat in a row. this would help maximise capacity. 

A review of seating arrangements is needed for STH, and more importantly, the family stand If there is a: Space - 2 STH's - Space then those 2 STH should be moved to ensure the 2 spaces can be sold together. 

At the time of writing there are 101 seats in the family stand for the Chelsea game, unsurprisingly none of them are together, yet with some organisation they could accommodate more families. 

The problem the club has is some STH have had their seats for many years and I guess would not be happy moving one or two seats and the club is known for not using common sense when it comes to simple tasks.

Buying tickets have become ALOT easier since reaching the 20 points with lots of choice around the ground. 

16 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Said on another thread the club need to review how tickets are sold an implement a system similar to De Monfort Hall where you cannot leave a single seat in a row. this would help maximise capacity. 

A review of seating arrangements is needed for STH, and more importantly, the family stand If there is a: Space - 2 STH's - Space then those 2 STH should be moved to ensure the 2 spaces can be sold together. 

At the time of writing there are 101 seats in the family stand for the Chelsea game, unsurprisingly none of them are together, yet with some organisation they could accommodate more families. 

The problem the club has is some STH have had their seats for many years and I guess would not be happy moving one or two seats and the club is known for not using common sense when it comes to simple tasks.

Buying tickets have become ALOT easier since reaching the 20 points with lots of choice around the ground. 

God forbid and it doesn't affect me but let me suggest. Those season ticket holders brought those seats 15 years ago.

You know when we were shit just been relegated and been made to leave out previous home and have owned them ever since.

Yet now it's an issue but yeah ok they should all budge up a few seats to suit.

And no that's not meant to be a cuntish post it's just suggesting people do get attached and human nature does strange things and the club can't exactly tell someone who was there and loyal over a period of time to shift of they don't want too.

3 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

God forbid and it doesn't affect me but let me suggest. Those season ticket holders brought those seats 15 years ago.

You know when we were shit just been relegated and been made to leave out previous home and have owned them ever since.

And no that's not meant to be a cuntish post it's just suggesting people do get attached and human nature does strange things and the club can't exactly tell someone who was there and loyal over a period of time to shift of they don't want too.

Well, that idea went down well for all of 20 minutes lol I do see it as more of an issue in the family stand.

We'll see an expansion before anyone has to move. 

1 minute ago, Sambiasso said:

Well, that idea went down well for all of 20 minutes lol I do see it as more of an issue in the family stand.

We'll see an expansion before anyone has to move. 

Seriously wasn't having a pop. But it's just human nature think the club need to plan ahead. Can't wait for all the 3 year olds that have had season tickets for 15 years with the family to be evicted from the family stand and told to move and not be able to sit in a group if they still wish.

My poor old boy has to stand on his seat on the back row of sk1 for 90 mins and it wears him out and sometimes he can see **** all. Thought about moving to family stand. But one day we will have to move again.

Modern day lcfc problems lol wasn't an issue on crowds of 22k 

13 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

This is a great idea. Perhaps don't enforce it on existing season ticket holders, but on any new tickets sold from now on. Some cinemas work like this too, to avoid single seats being left where it can be avoided.

18 hours ago, Bayfox said:

it's literally just a seat ?

Archived