Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterclem

Another unsuccessful ballot , Liverpool

7 minutes ago, FoxFromCoalville said:

it

it's literally just a seat ?

it would seem not, mate of mine has just asked me to look for him and his boys for chelsea as it's on sale to season ticket holders, not 2 seats together in the whole ground, 1 block in family stand has 44 single seats lol how do you buy them if you are meant to take a kid in with you.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

it would seem not, mate of mine has just asked me to look for him and his boys for chelsea as it's on sale to season ticket holders, not 2 seats together in the whole ground, 1 block in family stand has 44 single seats lol how do you buy them if you are meant to take a kid in with you.

His highlights my point of the club being able to move people along/block selling. If you look at that block with 44 seats in it, there are more than half the tickets that could be paired together and on two occasions a family of 3 could sit together. In most of the blocks for Chelsea there are tickets on the same row where people could sit together if everyone just budged down one.

There is a clear need for review in the family stand, I know it might upset some folk but like you say eventually they will have to move from the family stand anyway.

4 hours ago, Bayfox said:

sorry @Bayfox, i meant when people got asked to move to accommodate fellow fans rather than use the spare seat next to them to put their bag or something else equally daft. given the club accommodates a seat of equal value without moving too far (say three seats wide, one row up or down) i personally feel people would just be being selfish if they didn't oblige

23 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Seriously wasn't having a pop. But it's just human nature think the club need to plan ahead. Can't wait for all the 3 year olds that have had season tickets for 15 years with the family to be evicted from the family stand and told to move and not be able to sit in a group if they still wish.

My poor old boy has to stand on his seat on the back row of sk1 for 90 mins and it wears him out and sometimes he can see **** all. Thought about moving to family stand. But one day we will have to move again.

Modern day lcfc problems lol wasn't an issue on crowds of 22k 

This is exactly the issue we are going to have next year. STH group of 7 in family stand for last 8 years (well N1 that was renamed P and grouped with rest of stand).

We currently have 2 adults, 2 under 22 and 3 under 18. Oldest is now 17 so next season we will have to be moved - dreading what crap seats we will be offered.

If we do maintain the current numbers something will have to be done.

They can't keep turfing people out of the family stand into the rest of the ground. There's limited choice of seats of grouped together and the number available to members will keep reducing.

Archived