Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

The Last Thing You Bought Today

1 hour ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I'm confused. Is this the last thing I bought today, or the last thing I bought yesterday, now?

Also, why is Parafox trying to profile our shopping habits? :ermm:

OK... the last thing you bought. Then you will receive the same thing everyday thereafter.

I like to know the market before I launch my latest innovation... if I'm going to have to supply a lifetime of a product I need to get some stock in.

1 minute ago, onekeithweller said:

I've just bought a new OS Explorer map of the area where I live so that I can check how much coastal erosion there's been since 1987.

Let us know your findings, and your ideas for a solution.. as my geography teacher used to say.

Just now, Parafox said:

Not for me. But I can see the appeal. My daughter loves it. The chocolate spoils it for me. I'm a bit of a peanut butter puritan. :D

I like it but I don't actually buy it. I don't really like Peanut butter though so would rather Nutella. Chocolate and milk obviously goes hand in hand too...

1 minute ago, ajthefox said:

I like it but I don't actually buy it. I don't really like Peanut butter though so would rather Nutella. Chocolate and milk obviously goes hand in hand too...

It does, but for me it works when its a chocolate bar of quality with full fat milk. 

I'm not obese.. yet

• 1 month later...