Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Ulloa new contract

If the club wants to hoard strikers, fine whatever, as long as they don't now sell Slim.

Hopefully a 2 year contract as rumoured (so in effect a 1 year extension). See it as a token of thanks for his efforts throughout the years, but no more.

8 minutes ago, brucey said:

If the club wants to hoard strikers, fine whatever, as long as they don't now sell Slim.

Hopefully a 2 year contract as rumoured (so in effect a 1 year extension). See it as a token of thanks for his efforts throughout the years, but no more.

5 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Hmm ...   not sure about this one ...   but if Slim goes (and I hope he doesn't) ,and the new guys bad toe drags on and on and on ...   we'll probably be glad we pinned him down ! ..   :)

3 minutes ago, davieG said:

Means someone's got pay a bit more if they want him.

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Not so sure on this.

He isn't terrible and can be reliable but we need to look towards the future really.

Also, considering he rarely plays and scores regularly. 

Please tell me you all realise this isn't real.

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Not so sure on this.

He isn't terrible and can be reliable but we need to look towards the future really.

Also, considering he rarely plays and scores regularly. 

I think he's a bit like insurance Wymes ...   you don't really need it but when something happens you're glad you've got it.    Sort of thing ...

Great servant is a bit of a cliche but Leo honestly has been one however in the present he offers nothing. Most of the squad have been upwardly mobile in terms of ability when we signed him but Leo's seriously regressed, unfortunately.

A new contract doesn't make sense when we've already got too many strikers  and all beside Kelechi at the wrong ages.

Please no. Why would we offer this guy a new deal? He's been a great servant for the club throughout his time here, but his time is done. Even with Slimani maybe going, I thought it was basically nailed on that Slimani was a clear upgrade.

Archived