Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Ulloa new contract

31 minutes ago, gerrytaggart said:

I wonder how Ulloa would feel if I got paid ****ing thousands of pounds every week for doing nothing and he was partly funding it???

He probably wouldn't give a shiny shite. 

Are you saying he should have refused to sign the contract and refused the chance to secure his young family's future?

5 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Surely we dont owe him anything tho, he is paid loads. I dont think Okazaki got a new contract and he played every game in the title winning season.

Okazaki was signed in that season. Why give a new contract after a first season?

6 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

He probably wouldn't give a shiny shite. 

Are you saying he should have refused to sign the contract and refused the chance to secure his young family's future?

Im quite sure that multi millionaire Leo Ulloa"s young family's future is quite secure.

I was pointing out that I, along with many others on here are paying for it.

and before you ask, yes I ****ing begruge him every penny after publicly stating he would never kick a ball for us again....especially so after watching him put zero effort in since signing his bumper new contract.

Archived