Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Ulloa new contract

Nowt on any media sites, this could be the biggest WUM to date! Anyway if he signs he signs, so long as we keep those ahead of him then I really ain't fussed, after all he's still a ledge despite his toy lobbing. 

9 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Nowt on any media sites, this could be the biggest WUM to date! Anyway if he signs he signs, so long as we keep those ahead of him then I really ain't fussed, after all he's still a ledge despite his toy lobbing. 

Its on Official Foxes Instagram page. 

If true, this sickens me on so many levels. 

A. He's shit. Plain and simple. 

B. Why? Why would we do it? We don't need to do it, we don't really need him at all, his role in the coming seasons will be a very minor bit part and if it isn't, then I worry for the club and their ambition. 

C. What has he done to deserve a new contract? It clearly isn't performance based, in fact I would say his contribution recently has been entirely negative because;

D. He didn't even want to be here, he disrespected his fellow players, the club and the fans, he disgraced himself with his 'ill never play again', frankly it's a shame he hasn't followed through with it because back to A. He's shit and;

E. He's a ****ing snake. Don't make out like 'playing football' is so important to you when it's plain to see that clearly all that is important is the paycheck, otherwise he wouldn't be signing a new contract knowing full well that his game time will or at least should be close to zero. What a money grabbing attention seeking snidy ****. 

F. How have we dealt with his shit performances and his toy out the pram moment? We not only offered him a new contract, but we will actually be paying him more?! Which leads to;

G. Imagine me or you going into our dayjobs and demanding more money for doing a whole lot less, and a whole lot worse. It's fecking ridiculous and also;

H. What kind of example is the club setting for anyone else who might throw their toys out the pram. It makes the club look like a joke. 

What a shitshower. Feck off you gangly snake. 

3 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

If true, this sickens me on so many levels. 

A. He's shit. Plain and simple. 

B. Why? Why would we do it? We don't need to do it, we don't really need him at all, his role in the coming seasons will be a very minor bit part and if it isn't, then I worry for the club and their ambition. 

C. What has he done to deserve a new contract? It clearly isn't performance based, in fact I would say his contribution recently has been entirely negative because;

D. He didn't even want to be here, he disrespected his fellow players, the club and the fans, he disgraced himself with his 'ill never play again', frankly it's a shame he hasn't followed through with it because back to A. He's shit and;

E. He's a ****ing snake. Don't make out like 'playing football' is so important to you when it's plain to see that clearly all that is important is the paycheck, otherwise he wouldn't be signing a new contract knowing full well that his game time will or at least should be close to zero. What a money grabbing attention seeking snidy ****. 

F. How have we dealt with his shit performances and his toy out the pram moment? We not only offered him a new contract, but we will actually be paying him more?! Which leads to;

G. Imagine me or you going into our dayjobs and demanding more money for doing a whole lot less, and a whole lot worse. It's fecking ridiculous and also;

H. What kind of example is the club setting for anyone else who might throw their toys out the pram. It makes the club look like a joke. 

What a shitshower. Feck off you gangly snake. 

Calm down dear, it's just a WUM.

Archived