Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Ulloa new contract

40 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Name me a better 5th choice striker in the league.  You people. X

There probably isn't any other club that carries this many strikers. If Slimani stays I don't see how Ulloa even gets on the bench when Iheanacho is fit. Pointless. We're playing a maximum of about 45 games this season unless we have 2 decent cup runs. It's farcical.

26 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

There probably isn't any other club that carries this many strikers. If Slimani stays I don't see how Ulloa even gets on the bench when Iheanacho is fit. Pointless. We're playing a maximum of about 45 games this season unless we have 2 decent cup runs. It's farcical.

Och, I understand what you are saying but come one (and not aiming this at you), some of the reaction on here is mental.  If someone came on and said "He was a decent player, but not sure we really need him in the squad any more and will he get much game time?  It might be best for all if he moved on" then I can have zero complaints but fvck me, this place.  "Horrendous", "Farcical", "hilarious", "he's shit" "fvcking snake"!?!? At the very, very worst it's slightly baffling. He had a hand in three of the goals yesterday whilst enabling us to rest our main strikers for the league. If he is happy with that I really cannot see the issue here.  I know people think he deserves shot because of previous comments he made but it looked to me like he felt he had been promised something and it was taken away.  He felt lied to by the club.  Maybe he didn't behave well but at all other points in his Leicester career he has looked nothing but a team player and he still looks popular amongst the squad.  If he enables us a decent cup run whilst saving Vardy, Okazaki, etc and scores a couple of goals in the league it aint a bad move.  He is not gonna be on 200K a year or anything surely?

7 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Och, I understand what you are saying but come one (and not aiming this at you), some of the reaction on here is mental.  If someone came on and said "He was a decent player, but not sure we really need him in the squad any more and will he get much game time?  It might be best for all if he moved on" then I can have zero complaints but fvck me, this place.  "Horrendous", "Farcical", "hilarious", "he's shit" "fvcking snake"!?!? At the very, very worst it's slightly baffling. He had a hand in three of the goals yesterday whilst enabling us to rest our main strikers for the league. If he is happy with that I really cannot see the issue here.  I know people think he deserves shot because of previous comments he made but it looked to me like he felt he had been promised something and it was taken away.  He felt lied to by the club.  Maybe he didn't behave well but at all other points in his Leicester career he has looked nothing but a team player and he still looks popular amongst the squad.  If he enables us a decent cup run whilst saving Vardy, Okazaki, etc and scores a couple of goals in the league it aint a bad move.  He is not gonna be on 200K a year or anything surely?

I can't remember the last time he looked even remotely decent, certainly not at any point last season and this pre-season he has been abysmal. His game has declined a lot, he ought to be allowed to leave to see if regular football brings an improvement or if it's too late and it's time to hang up the boots.

11 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Looks like he's marking his daughters homework. That's not signing a new contract...

:D

I'd always assumed players contracts were properly drafted legal docs not handwritten on a sheet of A4 . Rudders needs to get involved here 

sad day. Waste of money. Refused to play for us and wanted away.

Hope he never plays a minute for us again and the owners can eat his contract.

Guest BlueBrett

Give him a break, he can still do a job for us on occasion. His hold up play was excellent the other night and I'm somehow always surprised by how tidy his feet are.

Worth remembering we wouldn't have won, or even been in the prem without him. Know he'll get pelters in here so just remember that. Does seem strange though and if we end up shipping Slimani then that's reason to be disappointed. 

Archived