Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Ulloa new contract

4 minutes ago, lennybhoy said:

Until something else happens with the other strikers,I'm quite happy about this.He will always be remembered for his contributions in the past three years.Do I blame him for going on strike last year...no.Raneiri had broken promises to the player.He will make a difference this season too albeit from the bench or cup games.

Why are there always some people that try to defend the indefensible?

1 goal in over a season. Couldn't even muster a single chance let alone score against a dog shit Sheffield Utd and his abysmal efforts in pre-season shouldn't be ignored. He's a player who's game is falling to pieces and may only be put back together with regular game time and surely he's not getting that here. Doesn't make sense. We should have just got rid and spent some money on George Hirst as our 5th choice striker.

5 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Why are there always some people that try to defend the indefensible?

He's right about Ranieri breaking promises though. No excuses for not wanting to play for the club again. He's 5th choice now so his moaning about lack of game time last season looks farcical. 

This was purely financial on his part. He's 31 and he's earning less than Gray and Ndidi who are a decade younger than him. He probably feels he's done more for the club than those two.

As long as Slimmo stays or we get someone of his stature in if he leaves then i'm not too fussed that Ulloa stays but he needs to up his game. He's defo been our worst player preseason and he wasn't great against Sheffield despite the assists.

1 minute ago, the fox said:

Looking forward to slim scoring the winner with Watford against us while vardy in injured and ulloa is first choice to lead the line.

How can you choose ulloa over this man!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPRROwpOCRxDqDSMZUznk

Don't mate, i'm fcukin SEETHING!

This has been done on sentiment alone and nothing to do with performance. Very questionable management on the clubs behalf as now we are stuck with a player on a massive decline for 3 years on high wages we have no hope of shifting without paying off. His agent has played a blinder here.

Also its absolutely astonishing there are people defending this bloke yet vehmently lambasting Mahrez. Amazing what effect a chant can have :whistle:

Do not understand this at all. For a target man it would be Slimani for me every  time. He is far better header of the ball when in attack and has shown how effective he can be at putting other players in on goal. On recent form it has to be Slimani. If giving Ulloa an extended contract means letting Slimani go its a step backwards.

Archived