Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Huddersfield (A) - 16 September 3pm

2 minutes ago, SamL said:

Thanks Emma. How many points do ugh have? Appears greyed out for me.

I have 251 points and got my tickets the other week but have my nephews ticket linked to my account which has 208 points I think?! 

5 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Weird set of circumstances for me this weekend. Just me and young son. Long-shot, but anyone suddenly got two seats next each other ? 

If you don't have any luck and are not in front of sit downers (I accept some people can't stand), pedantic stewards, or just some of our generally miserable fans, then stand him on one of your seats with you beside him.

If you were near me, and who I go with, we'd make allowances. Away days in my opinion shouldn't be as formal as home games seem to be. Fair enough you pay for your seat so don't steal anyone else's, but you have in this case anyway, so stack him in next to you. lol

Edit: Thought you'd got single tickets already and just realised you actually need tickets I think. Sorry!

7 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

If anyone wants a ticket in the away end I may have one available at short notice at the ground tomorrow. So if you are in the home end or know of anyone travelling with no ticket send me a PM and I will text you at about midday if this materialises.

Need to be on a train by 12.30...but I'd like a ticket. Someone else also may have one for me but not known yet. 

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

Need to be on a train by 12.30...but I'd like a ticket. Someone else also may have one for me but not known yet. 

Basically, I will be waiting on a plane landing at 12pm tomorrow to see if this other ticket becomes available lol. PM me your mobile number, I will text you and then you will have my number for tomorrow to see if its available.

Problems at East Mids today mean its looking likely that it could be free but cant confirm it till about that time.

Archived