Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Turbogre

Lunch at work

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Every day? Are you obese, going to the gym twice a day or just blessed with an incredible metabolism?

For me - work at home so whatever I like! But normally heat up a big batch of stew I made on Sunday or have a salad with some nuts or chicken.

No not every day!

Occasional treat.

It varies, but usually a relatively healthy packed lunch, or leftovers from home. I'm terrible for snacking at work though. If I'm at home, I don't snack at all, but at work in an office where there are always cakes, biscuits and donuts on offer it's hard to resist!

4 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

No not every day!

Occasional treat.

It varies, but usually a relatively healthy packed lunch, or leftovers from home. I'm terrible for snacking at work though. If I'm at home, I don't snack at all, but at work in an office where there are always cakes, biscuits and donuts on offer it's hard to resist!

Your Cholesterol shouldn't be bad as first feared.

Keep up the good work.

3 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

No not every day!

Occasional treat.

That's good to know tbh! Eating like that is the dream, can't get away with it after early 20s!

agreed about snacking. I used do it at work just to have an excuse to get away from the desk and out of boredom. Don't do it whilst working at home though - tend to go on Foxestalk instead - an equally unhealthy habit :sge:

Don't take a lunch break, but usually have about 4 bananas throughout the day.

Did some gardening today for a customer who has a load of fruit tress.  An apple, a couple of pears, raspberries & a few strawberries. 

Got plenty of bog paper in.  Sorted.

I usually just have a sandwich that I throw together in the morning.

A lot of good places to eat near my work. I do that from time to time. Bit pricey though when you do that too often.

Always jealous of my co worker. She always has these great leftover meal lunches. I guess I'd have that too if I ever actually cooked a proper dinner.