Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Turbogre

Lunch at work

4 hours ago, baker11 said:

Cob shops in Sheffield aint a patch on Leicester ones.

Hallam Bakery still about?  Their BEEST (Bacon Egg Egg Sausage and Tomato) was amazing when I was at uni there. 

Had Chipotle for lunch today.  Carnitas bowl with rice, black beans, hot sauce, sour cream, guacamole, lettuce and pico de gallo.  Was delish. 

14 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:
25 minutes ago, Milo said:

My mum used to give me Mars Bar sandwiches to take to school...

Sliced up Mars bar between 2 slices of white bread with loads of butter :scarf:

Normal...

But can you imagine the grief if I sent my kids to school with that nowadays lol

Most days I make a chicken salad or sweet potato salad. Occasionally treat myself to a Tesco meal deal (one of the chicken sandwich variety, mccoys and sugar free monster).

today being payday I went full ninja on a big tasty, cheesy bites and mcflurry. Legitimate

9 hours ago, SystonFox said:

Most days I make a chicken salad or sweet potato salad. Occasionally treat myself to a Tesco meal deal (one of the chicken sandwich variety, mccoys and sugar free monster).

today being payday I went full ninja on a big tasty, cheesy bites and mcflurry. Legitimate

I love payday gorging. Nothing's off limits.

2 hours ago, Unabomber said:

I'm terms of meal deals Morrisons is by far the best. Their selection is brilliant.

The chicken club sandwich is great, I have that, Rocky Road and iced coffee if I forget to bring lunch in

I have to mix lunch up or I get bored. At the moment I'm bringing in ham and cheese cob or dinner leftovers, occasionally I'll have a tin of bolognese (heat it the microwave) or one of those Heinz lamb Big Soup. Sometimes I'll cook a pizza or pasta bake on Sunday and portion it up for the week. Sometimes a wildcard like feta salad or chuck a bunch of veg, (synthetic) ham and cheese into a fajita wrap and cook it in the Breville press. And then I always have a drawer stuffed full of snacks so I'll have a Naked fruit bar, Mars and/or yoghurt or rice pudding

Used to go Morrisons every day for lunch but except for £3.50 for the sandwich deal I'd end up buying another £10 worth of crap so I bring my lunch in now, save a fortune

On 26/08/2017 at 10:59, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

The chicken club sandwich is great, I have that, Rocky Road and iced coffee if I forget to bring lunch in

I have to mix lunch up or I get bored. At the moment I'm bringing in ham and cheese cob or dinner leftovers, occasionally I'll have a tin of bolognese (heat it the microwave) or one of those Heinz lamb Big Soup. Sometimes I'll cook a pizza or pasta bake on Sunday and portion it up for the week. Sometimes a wildcard like feta salad or chuck a bunch of veg, (synthetic) ham and cheese into a fajita wrap and cook it in the Breville press. And then I always have a drawer stuffed full of snacks so I'll have a Naked fruit bar, Mars and/or yoghurt or rice pudding

Used to go Morrisons every day for lunch but except for £3.50 for the sandwich deal I'd end up buying another £10 worth of crap so I bring my lunch in now, save a fortune

I probably spend more money at Morrisons deli counter and salad bar than I do on rent. Everything there is so good. 

Just now, Danizen said:

I probably spend more money at Morrisons deli counter and salad bar than I do on rent. Everything there is so good. 

This is true, I used to buy a cheese topped baguette and get some of their hot sausages and make a super hot dog for my lunch. Put on about a stone in a month and had to scrap it. Was fun while it lasted

Just woke up after a cat nap (not sure how long) and am nipping out for a coffee and cake ...   Not sure whether it's my lunch or not.  Had a Kit Kat and a coffee at 4 this morning (pre breakfast ?) and a bacon cob at 10 (breakfast) ....   So I suppose it is ..   Will have a kebab and a few pints tonight  about 9.30 then straight to bed and start all over with another coffee and Kit Kat at 4 tomorrow ...  Bloody confusing these meals ..