Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Turbogre

Lunch at work

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Just woke up after a cat nap (not sure how long) and am nipping out for a coffee and cake ...   Not sure whether it's my lunch or not.  Had a Kit Kat and a coffee at 4 this morning (pre breakfast ?) and a bacon cob at 10 (breakfast) ....   So I suppose it is ..   Will have a kebab and a few pints tonight  about 9.30 then straight to bed and start all over with another coffee and Kit Kat at 4 tomorrow ...  Bloody confusing these meals ..

Are you on a see food diet?

It's sh1te mate but only for 2 days ...   Tbh I'm quite a healthy eater...   I'm meeting up with my mate in a couple of hours (he's just been off selling knives to Ray Mears) and we have already had a very interesting conversation about healthy eating earlier today ...   He has put me right off milk after explaining that all cows have mastitis and we drink their pus ...   He has also told me how to reduce my salt and sugar intake.  If I had time I'd explain better but need to get my arse in gear now ...    Only popped in to FT to see if DD has gone ...

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

It's sh1te mate but only for 2 days ...   Tbh I'm quite a healthy eater...   I'm meeting up with my mate in a couple of hours (he's just been off selling knives to Ray Mears) and we have already had a very interesting conversation about healthy eating earlier today ...   He has put me right off milk after explaining that all cows have mastitis and we drink their pus ...   He has also told me how to reduce my salt and sugar intake.  If I had time I'd explain better but need to get my arse in gear now ...    Only popped in to FT to see if DD has gone ...

Eat less salty and sugary things mate, I could've told you that.

• Haha 2

Guest BlueBrett
6 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

How black was the black coffee? Was it almost menacing in its tone

Yeah man it was definitely towards the K end of the spectrum :sweating:

On 29 August 2017 at 14:59, Strokes said:

Eat less salty and sugary things mate, I could've told you that.

Well clever trousers, now I'm back home I shall explain ...   Regarding the salt I love it, I bung it on everything ...   He told me to try Himalayan pink salt which is nowhere near as bad for you.     Sugar ...    I tried to cut down ( I have about 3 spoons in coffee) but couldn't hack it ...    He said go cold turkey ...   Cut it out completely and if you can get through it you will be sorted ...   You will never want to touch the stuff again ..   A bit like giving up smoking.   Might be right might be wrong ...   But I found it helpful.  

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Well clever trousers, now I'm back home I shall explain ...   Regarding the salt I love it, I bung it on everything ...   He told me to try Himalayan pink salt which is nowhere near as bad for you.     Sugar ...    I tried to cut down ( I have about 3 spoons in coffee) but couldn't hack it ...    He said go cold turkey ...   Cut it out completely and if you can get through it you will be sorted ...   You will never want to touch the stuff again ..   A bit like giving up smoking.   Might be right might be wrong ...   But I found it helpful.  

Does he have shares in a Himalayan salt company, sounds a bit suspicious to me.

My advice is much better and remember if it contains half the amount of salt or sugar, you can can have twice as much. Winner!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Does he have shares in a Himalayan salt company, sounds a bit suspicious to me.

My advice is much better and remember if it contains half the amount of salt or sugar, you can can have twice as much. Winner!

Nope he makes hunting knives ...   And boy are they sharp ! ...  Scalpels and Japanese katanas are 3000 grit ...   His knives are 6000 grit ..   Scary sharp ...   And beautifully made.    Back on topic his daughter is into all this healthy eating stuff and a lot of what she says actually makes sense to me ...    I've abused my body for ages but am now trying to give it a break ...    Don't necessarily want to live for a long long time but just want to avoid all the disease nasties ...

16 hours ago, Countryfox said:

He told me to try Himalayan pink salt which is nowhere near as bad for you

You can buy a Himalayan salt block to cook on - really good for BBQ's. gives lovely flavour to fish, etc

(just don't put it in the dishwasher to clean it)!! :o

• Like 1

On 8/26/2017 at 01:34, Tuna said:

No love for the Tesco £3 meal deal?

I get a couple of Tesco meal deals a week, normally a sub sandwich (deli meat feast or Tuna crunch) or a wrap, McCoys crisps and a Lucozade. Occasionally mix it up with a flapjack type bar or monster munch. Alternate with  Boots, Morrisons (salad bar) meal deal, or an Itsu if I'm starving.

Due to depression, I managed to lose over two stone in about six weeks recently. 

I've recently returned to eating reasonably consistently again but I've been taking some liberties as I know I could actually do with putting a bit of it back on. 

Lunch today was 16 chicken nuggets, a Ripple, a Boost and a Lion Bar.

Not ****ing around. 

• Like 1