Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Manchester United (A) Match Thread

Done well defensively, Utd have been good and need to get around Pogba.

That being said, our attempts to keep the ball have been absolutely pathetic, questionable whether we have fielded professional footballers. 

Also one of Shinji's terrible games

Just now, MPH said:

And they ended up losing.

we are 0-0 away to a rampant man united team. Bit of perspective needed!

Let's see how long it will stay that way. Attack is the best defense. I prefer to lose 4-1 while trying instead of parking a bus that isn't going stop them anyway.

We are woeful at relieving pressure just for a few minutes, yes Utd are decent going forward but we should still have players decent enough of keeping the ball for 30 seconds....what do we do during training sessions.

Managed to see out the first half, no side can defend constantly for 90 mins, so Shakespeare will need to change something for the second half.

Oka far too slow and lightweight needs to come off and also Albrighton ineffective/quiet (which is rare) 

Slim needs to go upfront with Vardy as they need some extra presence up top.

I will eco what Col says that I also am surprised at how uncomfortable and hard we make being in possession.

I know we're not going to out pass teams but just general easing the pressure/keepball must be a given.

Just about got away without conceding and a couple of potentially dangerous free-kicks not given. Defensively we've looked fairly solid although giving too much space around 25 yards out, we need to keep the ball better, in the five minutes before half-time we gave the ball away needlessly three times which could've been costly.

Can't see us holding out but a bit more composure and we might be able to threaten a bit more.

Just now, Beechey said:

People complaining about Mahrez yet he's basically our only player passing forwards or looking for runs. Absolutely baffling.

Watch out, you'll be labelled as algerian fanboy.

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

People complaining about Mahrez yet he's basically our only player passing forwards or looking for runs. Absolutely baffling.

He's doing his share of defending too.

Archived