Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Manchester United (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Demoox said:

Mahrez piss poor, Okazaki frustrating. Slimani and Gray at half-time.

Harsh on Riyad. What's he supposed to be doing? He was clearly told to push up towards the end but with Blind, and Man U dominating, he had to drop back again. 

Talk of going onto the front foot is madness

Look very solid defensively. We need to keep in mind this is probably the most difficult game we'll have. Maguire is looking an absolute steal. 

Struggling to warm to Okazaki this season though, took him 36 seconds to end up on his ass today. He's so frustrating it's unreal. 

Need to stop giving it straight back to them too. Only a matter of time till they score if we carry on doing it. 

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Babylon thinks James is quality, I believe?

He's solid, but basic.

Think you're 'basic' review is a harsh assessment of his talent. It's always difficult trying to match 2 in midfield against the big teams who overload the midfield with players still out of our league signing wise. I still think he's got some way to go but each game his fitness is returning and I'm pleased he's signed up for another 4 years. 

Would just like to say that Man Utd look good. Very well organised with very good quality at the back. Matic really is a huge plus for them. So composed and makes our rare press in their half look routine to deal with. Their build-up play is excellent too, just needs a killer ball. Would even argue that Pogba is the reason they're not ahead. Slows their play down unnecessarily, which is our gain.

5 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Not seen this much brave, backs to the wall defending since The Alamo....wait...Rourke's Drift...wait.... oh 

Had to rep such a cross-cultural post lol

9 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Babylon thinks James is quality, I believe?

He's solid, but basic.

Define basic. Makalele was basic: win the ball, recycle to a teammate. Nowt fancy. 

Not suggesting for a second that James is of his quality, but a solid, basic watercarrier has been the key to many a good side.

3 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Mahrez has been great. The only player that is going to create something as usual. Albrighton has done nothing but people having a go at Riyad.

Said it before, vardy and Marc are off limits, they need to be awful for them to be criticized.

Archived