Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Invasive pop ups on mobile

Yeah and me. I've just googled it to see if it was some kind of virus thing as you don't tend to get stuff like that on iPhone (i've never seen it anyway).

Doing my head in cos i've been writing two post's today (Fairly long aswell) and it's happened but I couldn't get rid of the pop up so had to close the page and reload the site - i'm not rewriting a whole post, fuck that!

2 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Seems to be resolved. Well done, if that was someone in here? 

I thought so too until it happened to me again just now.

Seems to be occurring when I go onto forum websites.

Edited by kingfox

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2017 at 18:30, Matt said:

Yeah and me. I've just googled it to see if it was some kind of virus thing as you don't tend to get stuff like that on iPhone (i've never seen it anyway).

Doing my head in cos i've been writing two post's today (Fairly long aswell) and it's happened but I couldn't get rid of the pop up so had to close the page and reload the site - i'm not rewriting a whole post, fuck that!

So the pop ups aint all bad then ...   :)

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Can the administrators please bin whatever addon they have that asks you if you want notifications off? No matter how many times I click "never allow for Foxestalk.co.uk" it still asks me everytime I refresh the page, and I've checked all my settings. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Can the administrators please bin whatever addon they have that asks you if you want notifications off? No matter how many times I click "never allow for Foxestalk.co.uk" it still asks me everytime I refresh the page, and I've checked all my settings. Thanks.

It's not an add on it's part of the forum software 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
18 minutes ago, Beliall said:

i use the desktop site, but Im getting this every other day. and its only when i open the FT tab. Im happy to have adblock off for you but not if this is going to happen

foxestalk page.jpg

I get that every so often but it can be anywhere I am on chrome

4 minutes ago, Beliall said:

well im pretty sure its just on here. i will turn ad block back on, see what happens

You had a lot of tabs open it could have been any site, but thanks for letting me know it's being looked into.