Stadt

Invasive pop ups on mobile

Only occurs on FT but I'm getting these pop ups occur on the mobile site on an iPhone 

IMG_0583.PNG

Edited by Wookie

Yeah and me. I've just googled it to see if it was some kind of virus thing as you don't tend to get stuff like that on iPhone (i've never seen it anyway).

Doing my head in cos i've been writing two post's today (Fairly long aswell) and it's happened but I couldn't get rid of the pop up so had to close the page and reload the site - i'm not rewriting a whole post, fuck that!

Same here, started around 2-3 this afternoon, obviously an iPhone/iPad problem.

Glad I deleted that pic, left my IP address for all to see :facepalm:

Edited by kingfox

yeh same. got the same pop up when I went on the mercury website too though, but only these two sites. 

2 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Seems to be resolved. Well done, if that was someone in here? 

I thought so too until it happened to me again just now.

Seems to be occurring when I go onto forum websites.

Edited by kingfox

I've started getting these again. Even to the point that it's happening when I'm outside the internet app on my mobile. Was just sending a text and it left the text app and went to here with a Google pop up. 

On 8/29/2017 at 17:59, Wookie said:

Only occurs on FT but I'm getting these pop ups occur on the mobile site on an iPhone 

IMG_0583.PNG

I hope I get one of these pop ups cus I could do with a new iphone 7 ...   you lucky bleeda !! ...

• Haha 1

On 8/29/2017 at 18:30, Matt said:

Yeah and me. I've just googled it to see if it was some kind of virus thing as you don't tend to get stuff like that on iPhone (i've never seen it anyway).

Doing my head in cos i've been writing two post's today (Fairly long aswell) and it's happened but I couldn't get rid of the pop up so had to close the page and reload the site - i'm not rewriting a whole post, fuck that!

So the pop ups aint all bad then ...   :)

• Haha 1

Can the administrators please bin whatever addon they have that asks you if you want notifications off? No matter how many times I click "never allow for Foxestalk.co.uk" it still asks me everytime I refresh the page, and I've checked all my settings. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Can the administrators please bin whatever addon they have that asks you if you want notifications off? No matter how many times I click "never allow for Foxestalk.co.uk" it still asks me everytime I refresh the page, and I've checked all my settings. Thanks.

It's not an add on it's part of the forum software 

7 minutes ago, DB11 said:

It's not an add on it's part of the forum software 

It's fubared then.

i use the desktop site, but Im getting this every other day. and its only when i open the FT tab. Im happy to have adblock off for you but not if this is going to happen

foxestalk page.jpg

18 minutes ago, Beliall said:

i use the desktop site, but Im getting this every other day. and its only when i open the FT tab. Im happy to have adblock off for you but not if this is going to happen

foxestalk page.jpg

I get that every so often but it can be anywhere I am on chrome

well im pretty sure its just on here. i will turn ad block back on, see what happens

4 minutes ago, Beliall said:

well im pretty sure its just on here. i will turn ad block back on, see what happens

You had a lot of tabs open it could have been any site, but thanks for letting me know it's being looked into.