Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Invasive pop ups on mobile

11 minutes ago, Mark said:

You had a lot of tabs open it could have been any site, but thanks for letting me know it's being looked into.

thats a fair point, but its the foxestalk tab that it replaces. ill monitor it my end as well of course but thought it relelvant to you

40 minutes ago, Beliall said:

thats a fair point, but its the foxestalk tab that it replaces. ill monitor it my end as well of course but thought it relelvant to you

Bleeping computer has an article on it.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-congratulations-user-you-have-won-page

On 23/05/2018 at 09:22, Beliall said:

i use the desktop site, but Im getting this every other day. and its only when i open the FT tab. Im happy to have adblock off for you but not if this is going to happen

foxestalk page.jpg

FFS how many tabs have you got open! lol

I was just about to post about this as I'm also getting it on a regular basis recently but only with FT open and nothing else.

I use Chrome with adblocker off on FT but it's becoming quite annoying.

I keep running a virus scan afterwards but nothing come up.

9 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

FFS how many tabs have you got open! lol

I was just about to post about this as I'm also getting it on a regular basis recently but only with FT open and nothing else.

I use Chrome with adblocker off on FT but it's becoming quite annoying.

I keep running a virus scan afterwards but nothing come up.

whats wrong with the tabs, thats a normal amount of tabs to work with

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

whats wrong with the tabs, thats a normal amount of tabs to work with

Ok if you say so! I maybe have 3 open tops at anyone time lol

But my PC is a relic so it slows down big time if there’s too much going on :(

Edited by Izzy Muzzett
  • Like 1

Just now, Bryn said:

Not quite on topic but saves making a new thread; am I going to be asked to review my privacy preferences every single day now? Third day straight I've had that pop-up.

It's like that on a lot of sites, damned annoying.

2 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Not quite on topic but saves making a new thread; am I going to be asked to review my privacy preferences every single day now? Third day straight I've had that pop-up.

It should only appear once for whatever browser you use, so if you was on desktop and then tablet and then mobile guess it appear once for each. I know it’s a pain though ?

1 minute ago, Mark said:

It should only appear once for whatever browser you use, so if you was on desktop and then tablet and then mobile guess it appear once for each. I know it’s a pain though ?

That's probably it then, once on my tablet, phone and PC. Hopefully that's it then!

Edited by Bryn

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 09:22, Beliall said:

i use the desktop site, but Im getting this every other day. and its only when i open the FT tab. Im happy to have adblock off for you but not if this is going to happen

foxestalk page.jpg

This is the malware I was on about stopped now though and keep getting that privacy thing come up everytime I come on the site 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mark said:

happens once a day at least for me, same browser, same computer it's done it again just now as I came on here