Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Malta v England, WC Qualifier - 1/9/2017 @ 19:45

14 minutes ago, marko said:

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I find the sight of Jordan Henderson prancing around the pitch and pointing everywhere incredibly irksome.

I'm not sure what it is about Henderson, it's like he's got someone else's head on his shoulders. 

Henderson - donkey

Jones - Donkey

Livermore - donkey

Hart - liability

Kane - selfish

alli - lost

Sterling - musa copy

Southgate should never have been given the job.

Just for once I'd like to sit down and enjoy watching England play. I know Malta are playing anti football tactics, guess they want a point, but surely we have the quality to break them down. Really don't help ourselves with personnel, tactics and performances. 

1 minute ago, PhillippaT said:

This match is crying out for Albrighton, but he's not even in the squad...  Is anyone in this team able to cross the ball? :P

I'm genuinely mystified as to how he's never even considered, not even in the title winning season.

Serves Southgate right for playing 1 striker and 2 defensive midfielders against this side. Even if they are putting so many men behind the ball and playing ultra defensive, it's just so laborious and tiresome and dull to watch. 

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Same old shite. Why are we playing this formation against Malta. 

Should be two up front minimal. We're not playing Germany ffs

3-3-4 or 2-3-5 would give us enough in defence. seriously.

Archived