Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Malta v England, WC Qualifier - 1/9/2017 @ 19:45

I can't wait for Drinkwater to be selected and play no matter how much or little he plays for Chelsea, it'll just sum up and prove everything we know about England selection/game time.

How does Kane get picked ahead of Vardy at the moment? How does Maguire not make the bench?

Why is this so boring?

Just now, Matt said:

I can't wait for Drinkwater to be selected and play no matter how much or little he plays for Chelsea, it'll just sum up and prove everything we know about England selection/game time.

How does Kane get picked ahead of Vardy at the moment? How does Maguire not make the bench?

Why is this so boring?

Tbf drinkwater has been picked in every Southgate squad - he justc withdrew from then all because he was injured for 6 months of last season. 

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Southgate is shit. Its a farce he got the job anyway.

2 holding mids against a team made of pub league players.

It's not even that they are holding mids - they are shit.

Kane and Sterling seem to have to play every game but should be replaced by Rashford and Vardy.

If they'd played Maguire they would have scored from the 1 corner they've managed.

It's just so pedestrian and sad.

I'm half Welsh, a quarter Scottish and a quarter Irish. Lived in England almost my whole life and I chose to follow England. Beginning to question my decision lol, I'm so plastic. I feel English, I sound English, but watching them draws zero passion out of me. Barring 1 half against Germany I can't remember the last entertaining England game. 

Why he hasn't started with 2 strikers is beyond me.

were playing an extremely poor side.

Southgate got his formation wrong.

2 wingers who can't cross.

Same story with England struggle for creativity and ideas against the poor sides and limp to a win.

Nothing will change same play same players different manager.

The FA are too inbred into the team.

Southgate is the Yes man they wanted all along.

2 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

I'm half Welsh, a quarter Scottish and a quarter Irish. Lived in England almost my whole life and I chose to follow England. Beginning to question my decision lol, I'm so plastic. I feel English, I sound English, but watching them draws zero passion out of me. Barring 1 half against Germany I can't remember the last entertaining England game. 

I'd support germany!

Guest seanfox778
4 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

I chose to follow Rep of Ireland from a young age due to Irish grandparents, we may be crap but they show passion and fight. I get angry for England fans when I see their team play, it's laughable how shite they are but pundits go on like they're in the same bracket as France and Portugal etc. 

Archived