Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adrien Silva - Terms Agreed

15 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Disappointing,  yet understandible when you're dealing with pedantic and corrupt assholes.

Our fault though. i bet the Leicester commercial team were slapping each other on the backs on Thursday evening, congratulating each other on what a laugh it was getting so close to the deadline. Twats.

Just now, EnglishOxide said:

What would happen if we just ****ed them off and played him anyway?

Its guaranteed that FIFA would look the other way if this concerned a 50m + transfer of a player involving a bigger club.

We would be playing an unregistered player and would probably end up with some kind of hefty fine and even a points deduction so unwise!

4 minutes ago, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

Our fault though. i bet the Leicester commercial team were slapping each other on the backs on Thursday evening, congratulating each other on what a laugh it was getting so close to the deadline. Twats.

People are just making stuff up now.

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Perhaps you'd like to explain further, because that makes absolutely no sense.

You were asking the club to get in Silva regardless of DD leaving. I've just given you valid reasons as to why that might not be possible. You can't just bin them off and pretend they aren't there.

It might not the the case, but it could be.

The reasons are not valid, and that's what I'm telling you, what are you failing to understand

18 minutes ago, frany104 said:

So is he our player? He just wont be able to play till January? 

Hopefully, that can still be fixed, but yes, if this decision stands, and Leicester can't, or chooses not to loan him, he cannot play until 2018.

13 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Everyone outside of Portugal calls your club Sporting Lisbon, as the name otherwise only indicates the country which is ridiculous. We don't have England United FC or Britain Rovers FC.

It's not ridiculous, it's our club's name. Is it right to call you Richard Williams when your name is Richard Stevens??

Just because most clubs have their cities in their name, doesn't mean all of them do, and that others should be called like that. You don't want to use the whole name, fine, just SCP. 

When I first started posting here, I wrongly wrote LFC, not knowing it the club was actually called Leicester City Football Club. I don't do that anymore, because that's what you should do, call things by their name, especially when they don't like the alternative.

4 minutes ago, EnglishOxide said:

What would happen if we just ****ed them off and played him anyway?

Its guaranteed that FIFA would look the other way if this concerned a 50m + transfer of a player involving a bigger club.

Lol, this ain't a school courtyard. 

5 minutes ago, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

Disappointing,  yet understandible when you're dealing with pedantic and corrupt assholes.

Surely this is an example of them not being corrupt?!

Yes, it's our fault. An act of unbelievable self-harm and not the first in the post-title era. I'm not doubting that the people who run our club remain committed, but the extent to which they're committed and where the priorities lie in the running of the club right now is another matter. I hope heads are seriously knocked together after this and, in the aftermath, we become a little more competent.

Line your targets up for January and don't leave your business - in or out - until the merry-go-round is well underway. And, for our part, we have to go very easy on Shakespeare. If the arse falls out of this, then it's going to be very hard to point the finger at a boss who has top players sold and not replaced by the people who run the place.

2 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

We missed the deadline but 14 seconds i.e. FIFA did not receive the paperwork ahead of the deadline passing.....

But what does the rule state, what is the wording of this rule. Things can be put down to a simple misunderstanding would be useful to see which exact rule we allegedly broke

On the plus side... we're going to have a settled, well-rested international midfielder with a point to prove in a WC year coming into the side on the 1st Jan when everyone will be shattered from this year's hectic Christmas schedule.

Just pray that Ndidi doesn't get injured before then lol

14 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

14 fvcking seconds late ffs and that's if the time is set correct on the fvcking fax machine.

But it's ok for shite refs to give/disallow goals incorrectly. Or give panalties that are outside the box.

It's fine to cost clubs millions and trophies. But don't you dare be 14 fvcking seconds late.

Archived