Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Bournemouth (A) - 3pm Sat 30th September

Season Ticket Holders with 265+ points can buy tickets for Leicester City's Premier League away clash against AFC Bournemouth from 9am on Tuesday 12 September.

The Foxes travel to Vitality Stadium to face Eddie Howe's men on Saturday 30 September (3pm kick-off) and the Club have been handed a full allocation of 1,325 tickets (including 27 wheelchair spaces).

Prices

Adults - £30
Seniors (Over-65s) - £17
Under-21s - £17

Supporters with a disability are charged as per the age band above plus a FREE Companion.

Wheelchair users will pay £5 plus a FREE Companion.

Away Priority Scheme

Members of the Away Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their selected credit/debit card on Monday 11 September.

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-out for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre by emailing [email protected] by 4pm on Sunday 10 September with the subject header AWAY SCHEME – BOURNEMOUTH OPT-OUT.

Away Priority Scheme Members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Wednesday 20 September.

Selling Arrangements

Tuesday 12 September at 9am – Season Ticket Holders with 265+ Points
Wednesday 13 September at 9am – Season Ticket Holders with 255+ Points
Thursday 14 September at 9am – Season Ticket Holders with 249+ Points
Friday 15 September at 9am – Season Ticket Holders with 241+ Points
Monday 18 September at 9am – Season Ticket Holders with 232+ Points
Wednesday 20 September at 9am – Season Ticket Holders with 223+ Points
Thursday 21 September at 9am – Season Ticket Holders with 210+ Points

Members Ballots for 27 tickets

Opens at 9am on Tuesday 12 September
Closes at 6pm on Wednesday 13 September

Those successful will be notified ahead of the sales window of which will be:

Opens at 9am on Friday 15 September
Closes at 6pm on Monday 18 September

Fox Travel

Fox Travel Coaches will depart from King Power Stadium at 9am. Fox Travel is priced at £18 per person.

Please note anyone under the age of 16 must accompanied by someone over 18-years-old.

Selling order

Sell 1st – Block 21
Sell 2nd – Block 22
Sell 3rd – Block 23
Sell 4th – Block 24

26 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Jeez...Getting even harder to get tickets.

On 218 and find that iv dropped another peg down..

Only for this game mate, and It will sell out early on anyway at this time of year and a 3.00pm KO time.

Every away this year has reached 210+ apart from Huddersfield which seems to have now sold out, so I'm sure you'll get the chance for plenty.

Horrendous ground capacity and seat allocation though, this one, for a PL club. 

I presume the reason they've altered the third tier of priority for this one to 249+ means they aren't expecting it to go beyond that if there is a high take-up in those top three priorities. i.e. probably won't be many (if any) at 241+, which being on 246 is bit annoying.

This is the first time in a few years that I think I won't be able to get a ticket for an away.  I've slipped down to P3 for for this one after being P1 for some time. Looks like saving my time and money for the Champions League always in place of the League last season has taken a toll :(

30 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

Isn't there the 'automatic aways' too (or whatever they are called).

So their allocation will be the first to come off the 1300.

Then the 265+....

But they will still be on 265+ points to get on the away scheme anyway.

P1 level has never been so high, although granted the oldest season of points wasn't deleted at the start of this season. But you are still looking at those who attended more than 16 aways, every season, for the four previous years when that bracket started this time around.

I guess when you take off players, staff, and a mystery number of 'tickets for the boys' then this could be higher than I first imagined.

I wish they would give out figures for how many are on each points level. I know it changes, but at least at the start of a season.

15 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

But they will still be on 265+ points to get on the away scheme anyway.

P1 level has never been so high, although granted the oldest season of points wasn't deleted at the start of this season. But you are still looking at those who attended more than 16 aways, every season, for the four previous years when that bracket started this time around.

I guess when you take off players, staff, and a mystery number of 'tickets for the boys' then this could be higher than I first imagined.

I wish they would give out figures for how many are on each points level. I know it changes, but at least at the start of a season.

I agree it would be nice to know numbers of how many are in which priority bracket. 

Just be nice to have a little honesty from the club. But then we all would know it stinks when like Chelsea away in 2016 it sells out on first priority.

Then again the club would probably lie and make up numbers anyway 

36 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

Less than 100 for the mad scramble tomorrow morning.

I woke up late and thought at 0915 I was going to miss out for sure. 

Thankfully a fair amount were left. 

If I hadn't gone to every away so car this season I would have been a priority down and part of tomorrow mad scramble haha! 

Archived