Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Matty James: ‘I was in so much pain I’ll remember it for the rest of my life’

You really can't help but be impressed by, and respect the lad's dedication and professionalism after reading that.

His character and demeanor always suggested to me he was a genuinely level headed professional, and I was gutted when he went down with injury, and noted his subsequent set backs.

During our promotion season and our first season in the PL, I along with many thought he was ahead of Danny, and dare say his career would have followed a similar trajectory had those unfortunate circumstances not have unfolded.

I'm not sure if he'll ever be able to get back to those levels or better, but I am sure I'd not be happier to see anyone else do so.

2 minutes ago, Dan Gliballs said:

You really can't help but be impressed by, and respect the lad's dedication and professionalism after reading that.

His character and demeanor always suggested to me he was a genuinely level headed professional, and I was gutted when he went down with injury, and noted his subsequent set backs.

During our promotion season and our first season in the PL, I along with many thought he was ahead of Danny, and dare say his career would have followed a similar trajectory had those unfortunate circumstances not have unfolded.

I'm not sure if he'll ever be able to get back to those levels or better, but I am sure I'd not be happier to see anyone else do so.

Nice post but what I really want to know is how low do they hang mate ? 

Archived