Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Who do you want? Jan 2018

A replacement for King, either a young talented footballer or just someone that will add more of a creative threat, we've got more than enough capable "keep things ticking over midfielders". It'd be great to look to the bench and see an option that will help us going forward. Not too hot on the championship in terms of talent but there must be some talent worth taking on that can offer us more.

A right back that can attack and defend, would be tempted to see if Sam Byram is available from West Ham. Would offer so much more having a full back that can trouble the opposition.

21 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I'm more concerned about who else we might lose...

This.

15 hours ago, Jimmy said:

it really doesn't really matter who we sign until Shakespeare loses the obsession with 442

How do you know he's obsessed with 442. He may be waiting for everyone to be fit.

21 hours ago, Finn Claw II said:

A fit squad and a chance to judge if Nacho, Silva and Dragovic are any good.  Perhaps Mendy and Slim also.

Iborra too? 

On 11/09/2017 at 04:31, filbertway said:

A replacement for King, either a young talented footballer or just someone that will add more of a creative threat, we've got more than enough capable "keep things ticking over midfielders". It'd be great to look to the bench and see an option that will help us going forward. Not too hot on the championship in terms of talent but there must be some talent worth taking on that can offer us more.

A right back that can attack and defend, would be tempted to see if Sam Byram is available from West Ham. Would offer so much more having a full back that can trouble the opposition.

An attacking championship player with a bit of talent who's never had a real chance in the Prem... how about Tom Lawrence? :ph34r:

I jest, however I can see a signing like you ask for happening and it turning into another Gray/Lawrence situation. 

8 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

An attacking championship player with a bit of talent who's never had a real chance in the Prem... how about Tom Lawrence? :ph34r:

I jest, however I can see a signing like you ask for happening and it turning into another Gray/Lawrence situation. 

lol Yes, and you're probably right.

It'd just be nice to be able to look at the bench and see a player capable of coming on in centre/attacking mid position and think "yeah they could create something". Rather than, "ah look, it's Kingy..."

13 hours ago, filbertway said:

lol Yes, and you're probably right.

It'd just be nice to be able to look at the bench and see a player capable of coming on in centre/attacking mid position and think "yeah they could create something". Rather than, "ah look, it's Kingy..."

Yeah I agree, this kind of thing used to happen a lot, especially under Pearson. However that might've been because we were in the Championship and a bit more flexibility of bedding players in could be afforded. Weakness in one position in a PL game could quite easily allow a better team/manager to exploit it. 

11 hours ago, the fox said:

Said it in another thread, go get talisca or brahimi, watching them playing in the champions league, I think they can fix a lot of problems going forward.

I imagine brahimi would be cheaper because he is older and Porto are willing to sell.

Porto aren't willing to sell. They blocked Everton for 40m last year 

Archived