Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Usafox1

IS LEICESTER AFRAID OF THE FUTURE?

Management has gone out and bought new young talent in addition to the ones we already have. They've brought in Iheannacho,iborra, musa and we had gray already. 

Why is the team playing as though it's 2015 and AFRAID to play the young talent?  If we are to have a good season and get back in the top 8 it'll be because the likes of Maguire,gray nacho and iborra are having a good season. Not because Albrighton and okazaki are working their a#$$ off. Although it would be needed too.

Shake needs to go bold and figure it out. Lets see what nacho and vardy can do. Give us iborra and ndidi and let Gray play on the left. We need to to start scoring goals and soon. If we don't get 3 pts next game then the relegation battle is on! 

The future is now.

Vardy

Nacho

Gray Iborra ndidi  mahrez 

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Nacho and Iborra have been injured. Not sure what you were expecting whilst that was the case .......

I have high expectations from the personnel we have. I expect shakey to at least do something about our inability to create quality chances. Instead, he's just playing the same old predictable way. 

13 minutes ago, Usafox1 said:

Management has gone out and bought new young talent in addition to the ones we already have. They've brought in Iheannacho,iborra, musa and we had gray already. 

Why is the team playing as though it's 2015 and AFRAID to play the young talent?  If we are to have a good season and get back in the top 8 it'll be because the likes of Maguire,gray nacho and iborra are having a good season. Not because Albrighton and okazaki are working their a#$$ off. Although it would be needed too.

Shake needs to go bold and figure it out. Lets see what nacho and vardy can do. Give us iborra and ndidi and let Gray play on the left. We need to to start scoring goals and soon. If we don't get 3 pts next game then the relegation battle is on! 

The future is now.

Vardy

Nacho

Gray Iborra ndidi  mahrez 

And here we go again. Relegation battle after four games which include three against the top 6. "The future is now". Lol, FT never fails to entertain me.

Iborra injured.

Nacho injured.

Drinky gone.

Silva limbo.

So what's Shakey supposed to do? Put himself in the midfield?

Play Gray on the left? What did he do to give any convincing argument that he's able to replace Albrighton, or Mahrez? The guy, while undoubtedly progressing, still has 0 end product and only made an impact as "supersub". Never as a starter.

5 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Some fans already want a managerial change. Not an ounce of patience.

I like to hope its the noisy minority of bellends. Like the ones who shout through minute silences.

I know it's only a minor detail, and this is probably because I'm an old fogey, but North Americans treating football teams as grammatically singular really grates.

"Is Leicester afraid..." in my mind refers to the city as a whole, not the club.

"Nottingham are awful" = the team

"Nottingham is awful" = the place.

Get it right, Yanks, come on, it's not that difficult.

:rolleyes:

11 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

And here we go again. Relegation battle after four games which include three against the top 6. "The future is now". Lol, FT never fails to entertain me.

Iborra injured.

Nacho injured.

Drinky gone.

Silva limbo.

So what's Shakey supposed to do? Put himself in the midfield?

Play Gray on the left? What did he do to give any convincing argument that he's able to replace Albrighton, or Mahrez? The guy, while undoubtedly progressing, still has 0 end product and only made an impact as "supersub". Never as a starter.

I know we cross swords often, and this isn't me trying to create an argument but....

how many PL games has DG started?

I genuinely don't know, I should think it's a very low number.

Judge the team after 10 or games. 

The only reason we look meh is

1. We've played 3 of the top 6 already.

2. Our midfield look like something out of 2015.  

It's not CS fault that Iborra is injured and Drinkwater is sold and Silva is in a legal mess. Just think about this, we are an Ndidi injury away from lining up with James/King with Amartey coming on as a sub. That is scary.

Archived