Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Usafox1

IS LEICESTER AFRAID OF THE FUTURE?

34 minutes ago, Koke said:

Judge the team after 10 or games. 

The only reason we look meh is

1. We've played 3 of the top 6 already.

2. Our midfield look like something out of 2015.  

It's not CS fault that Iborra is injured and Drinkwater is sold and Silva is in a legal mess. Just think about this, we are an Ndidi injury away from lining up with James/King with Amartey coming on as a sub. That is scary.

It's quite pathetic really; going to be a big ask to progress with such a limited midfield.

43 minutes ago, Koke said:

Judge the team after 10 or games. 

The only reason we look meh is

1. We've played 3 of the top 6 already.

2. Our midfield look like something out of 2015.  

It's not CS fault that Iborra is injured and Drinkwater is sold and Silva is in a legal mess. Just think about this, we are an Ndidi injury away from lining up with James/King with Amartey coming on as a sub. That is scary.

That's my midfield dream.

19 hours ago, Usafox1 said:

Management has gone out and bought new young talent in addition to the ones we already have. They've brought in Iheannacho,iborra, musa and we had gray already. 

Why is the team playing as though it's 2015 and AFRAID to play the young talent?  If we are to have a good season and get back in the top 8 it'll be because the likes of Maguire,gray nacho and iborra are having a good season. Not because Albrighton and okazaki are working their a#$$ off. Although it would be needed too.

Shake needs to go bold and figure it out. Lets see what nacho and vardy can do. Give us iborra and ndidi and let Gray play on the left. We need to to start scoring goals and soon. If we don't get 3 pts next game then the relegation battle is on! 

The future is now.

Vardy

Nacho

Gray Iborra ndidi  mahrez 

We're four games in to the season having just played games against Arsenal and Man United away and defending champions Chelsea and Brighton at home. We unsurprisingly have three points which we unsurprisingly gained from the Brighton game. We've had a fairly decent start in terms of performance. Relax and wait until we have a decent stretch against teams other then Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Man United and Tottenham (they're bonus games in fairness). We're better than the rest, you'll see. 

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 22:28, Usafox1 said:

Management has gone out and bought new young talent in addition to the ones we already have. They've brought in Iheannacho,iborra, musa and we had gray already. 

Why is the team playing as though it's 2015 and AFRAID to play the young talent?  If we are to have a good season and get back in the top 8 it'll be because the likes of Maguire,gray nacho and iborra are having a good season. Not because Albrighton and okazaki are working their a#$$ off. Although it would be needed too.

Shake needs to go bold and figure it out. Lets see what nacho and vardy can do. Give us iborra and ndidi and let Gray play on the left. We need to to start scoring goals and soon. If we don't get 3 pts next game then the relegation battle is on! 

The future is now.

Vardy

Nacho

Gray Iborra ndidi  mahrez 

Musa was around when CR was manager hardly a new signing. Ibora is not a new young talent  I commend somebody from the US supporting our team as most just follow the usual Man U, Chelsea etc but you really are way off the mark. As for a relegation battle look at the our fixture list how many teams will get a result against Arsenal, Utd and Chelsea? Xmas is always a good benchmark on how well a team is doing. Please don't find judge all the comments on here as an insult....keep calm and keep supporting Leicester.

Unpopular opinion.

If we had all the players fit (with a bit of Luck) we could've been sitting on 8 points.

Silly mistakes and bad ref calls cost the team 5 points (a draw vs Chelsea and united and a win vs arsenal)

I think a Europe league spot is very realistic.

On 12/09/2017 at 06:59, Vacamion said:

I know it's only a minor detail, and this is probably because I'm an old fogey, but North Americans treating football teams as grammatically singular really grates.

"Is Leicester afraid..." in my mind refers to the city as a whole, not the club.

"Nottingham are awful" = the team

"Nottingham is awful" = the place.

Get it right, Yanks, come on, it's not that difficult.

:rolleyes:

I thought it should be "Are Leicester afraid of the future?" anyway, Is doesn't sound right.

I get what your trying to say there's a lot of people on hear that can't see further than their nose.

Last season I called for Ranieri out in November I could something was wrong but I got lambasted for my view points.

I don't expect many changes to the side at Huddersfield but I'm hoping against Liverpool in the cup shakey fields a strong side with nacho up front with Vardy, Gray and Iborra in and probably 343/532 formation.

4 hours ago, the fox said:

Unpopular opinion.

If we had all the players fit (with a bit of Luck) we could've been sitting on 8 points.

Silly mistakes and bad ref calls cost the team 5 points (a draw vs Chelsea and united and a win vs arsenal)

Everyone else's fault comment, I suppose FIFA's fault about Silva!

42 minutes ago, the messenger said:

I get what your trying to say there's a lot of people on hear that can't see further than their nose.

Last season I called for Ranieri out in November I could something was wrong but I got lambasted for my view points.

I don't expect many changes to the side at Huddersfield but I'm hoping against Liverpool in the cup shakey fields a strong side with nacho up front with Vardy, Gray and Iborra in and probably 343/532 formation.

49bc98286055ae66387c222477c4d3.jpg

16 hours ago, the fox said:

Unpopular opinion.

Quickly get down the bookie's the odds on a Europe League spot will be great. As far as the present team is concerned I think you are getting ambition mixed up with ability. Though I commend your loyalty. 

We had our opportunity to invest in real talent after our PL win...Gilfi, Keane amongst others would be a firm part of LCFC going forward if we had been a tadge more ambitious instead of relying on cheaper failures!

still not convinced with one or two signings . Dragovic not match fit after playing for club and country before we signed him ? What is that all about ?

Ulloa on any contract never mind a 2 year one is crazy.

i certainly don't think we have made the most of our success from the past couple seasons and don't see us getting anywhere nr where the owners want us to be consistently!

Its now 5 games into the season and it's becoming more and more evident that this team will struggle to win games no matter where the game is played. They're becoming static and very predictable. Frankly, there are just too many stiffs and technically suspect players on the field at the same time. 

I hope shakey embraces a more positive  style as the Liverpool game approaches or else the relegation battle is on. 

42 minutes ago, Usafox1 said:

Its now 5 games into the season and it's becoming more and more evident that this team will struggle to win games no matter where the game is played. They're becoming static and very predictable. Frankly, there are just too many stiffs and technically suspect players on the field at the same time. 

I hope shakey embraces a more positive  style as the Liverpool game approaches or else the relegation battle is on. 

On the plus side if you read what Shakey posted on LCFC.com post match reports, he does acknowledge there were issues today.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/474601/shakespeare-relieved-and-pleased

The Liverpool game will show if he is able to turn it around. 

Archived