Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Usafox1

IS LEICESTER AFRAID OF THE FUTURE?

4 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

On the plus side if you read what Shakey posted on LCFC.com post match reports, he does acknowledge there were issues today.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/474601/shakespeare-relieved-and-pleased

The Liverpool game will show if he is able to turn it around. 

Thanks for posting the link. Who would have believed our manager is as aware of our short comings as we are. And is looking to address the issues . Always like the honestly in you posts . With a nice hint of positivity . ??

11 minutes ago, waylander said:

Thanks for posting the link. Who would have believed our manager is as aware of our short comings as we are. And is looking to address the issues . Always like the honestly in you posts . With a nice hint of positivity . ??

<3 Are you married? .:ph34r:

On a serious matter I feel the same. OFC he has to be careful to what he says to the media to not look a total ass like mourinio or Conte, But i feel he is honest, and speaks the truth to what he is able too.

Im sure his post will be read as detrimental or controversial or some hidden agenda to some of our lovely FT readers.. but for me i found it as a positive acknowledgement of  'things have to change' 

Archived