Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kalacs_Orthopedic_Shoe

90+ Leicester Goals

1 hour ago, VinceNoir said:

Howard against Leeds. That was mental! 

Was just coming on to post that! What an amazing game as well, I always say that would have been the greatest 0-0 id ever seen until he won it! 

Incredible atmosphere too, a sell out is great but a sell out that includes 3000 Leeds fans was something else! 

7 minutes ago, MarshallForEngland said:

Young Max Gradel away at MK Dons about 8 mins into stoppage time to make it 2-2! Crowd went mental, including all the Leicester fans in the home seats. 

Absolute scenes when half the home end erupted as well lol. Thing I remember most is charging down the aisle when this went in, a couple of blokes tripped over each other, but me and a few others thought they were celebrating and bundled in as well. Absolute carnage.

10 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

It wasn't last minute but when Burnley missed that peno at turf moor and then we went down the other end and scored. Me and my nephew were sat in the Burnley end and just sat mouths wide open looking at each other. We didnt dare celebrate with Burnley fans all around us. That  was a mental game! 

My wife and daughter were in the Burnley end for that match as well, they were about last to leave and mentioned that there were another couple of lads that looked like Leicester.

9 hours ago, Mad Dog said:

How can there ever be one that matches Knockaert at Forest?

90th minute winner in front of the away fans at your biggest rivals to send you into the playoffs at the expense of them. Will never be beaten. Given the absolute madness that followed over the years it has been overshadowed a bit but that was something else.

Funny enough because it didn't mean that much but the Hignett goal vs Arsenal in 03/04 in front of the Kop sticks in the mind. Some absolute scenes for the celebrations.

Super Steve at Wembley edges that one for me.

10 hours ago, Mad Dog said:

How can there ever be one that matches Knockaert at Forest?

90th minute winner in front of the away fans at your biggest rivals to send you into the playoffs at the expense of them. Will never be beaten.

We don't have any rivals. Forest and Derby fall over themselves to tell us they don't care about us whatsoever.

1 hour ago, stripeyfox said:

couldn't find a clip but Richard Smith lashing in Gary Mill's free kick in the last minute of the FA Cup 3rd round against Crystal Palace at Filbert Street - January 1992 I think. First time we'd won an FA Cup game in about 7,000 years!

I hate to toot my own horn, but my YT channel likes to fulfill memories...

Drinkwater vs Watford

King vs Plymouth

Dyer vs Boro (pretty sure he scored a 90th min. goal against them on 2 occasions)

Didn't Fryatt score twice in injury time in a 2-1 win vs Bristol Rovers?

Think Ulloa's vs Norwich is the best though, even better than Claridge vs Palace for pure significance.

Archived