Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

On 27/05/2018 at 18:31, Countryfox said:

Vorderman is THE business ...   HOT HOT HOT !!  ...    and Rachel Riley just doesn’t come close !!

(Dives for cover ...   :unsure:) ...

Was briefly okay 15 years ago but these days she's more plastic than Wacko Jacko 

1018343_PromoCarol_68e351ebffd7faa2245ca0aa03fbd36d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/05/2018 at 12:19, Countryfox said:

Curvy, Bucey ...   Curvy ....    

Yep.

I get the impression that she may not be a very nice person.....but her curves are definitely very nice.....as your last 2 posts conclusively prove. :thumbup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Jordon Henderson is a decent, forward-thinking footballer.

He does a job but I'm not having him as "forward thinking'. Defensively decent and he'll run all day but he is sorely lacking on the ball

2 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Over-priced in general to both stay and have a few days out there as a tourist.

you can make it less expensive if you find the right places to stay and things to do, whether as a tourist or not.

19 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Fox92 in preferring the north shocker ;)

im sure this was said many wins ago but I believe the Rolling Stones are over rated.

In many ways I agree with that sentiment, though I do still love a lot of Stones songs.  Imo they're like a good version of the Beatles, definitely a better ratio of good songs to bad ones in any case because let's face it the Beatles have like 10 good tracks at a push while the Stones have closer to 20.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Bear said:

I'd say it was by far the opposite way round. Stones have a few good tracks, Beatles have tons. 

I'd say Beatles have a few and a lot of poppy clap trap, Stones have a few and know how to rock but early Genesis has everything.

Edited by Guest