Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

8 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Why on earth would anyone give a shit how someone else eats their steak ? 

If you’re getting it cooked for yourself in the way that you think brings out the best in the meat just be happy !

But if it’s well done you’re an animal!

25 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

The Simpsons should have been canned a decade and a half ago and it hadn't been fresh for a couple of years even before that.

Most people think that. There’s a really good YouTube vid that’s about 30 minutes long that delves into why it’s declined so heavily 

On 15/08/2018 at 21:47, Unabomber said:

Pork can’t be overrated as I don’t know many who rate it. Pork belly is ok if cooked well but doesn’t come close to a perfectly cooked steak, the versatility of chicken and the flavour of well cooked lamb.

When it comes to steak I won’t touch rump, too tough when cooked below medium and dry as anything if cooked more due to lack of fat. Best imo is ribeye cooked medium rare, the fat will melt if started on a blazing pan and left to rest for adequate time. Also can’t go wrong with rare/blue fillet as long as you have some strong flavours to go with it, can’t beat the texture. Sirloin can be good to if you get a decent piece.

Anyone who doesn’t rate steak simply hasn’t had a decent cut that has been cooked well and rested. Oh and just go to a hawksmoor then all will make sense. 

Had a porterhouse last week,medium/rare obviously.

what a culinary delight.

prefer mine well seasoned,without sauce.

4 hours ago, Stadt said:

Most people think that. There’s a really good YouTube vid that’s about 30 minutes long that delves into why it’s declined so heavily 

"The fall of the simpsons: how it happened " I think. Watched it sometime ago and it was very enjoyable. That channel has many great breakdowns. 

Edited by the fox

11 hours ago, the fox said:

"The fall of the simpsons: how it happened " I think. Watched it sometime ago and it was very enjoyable. That channel has many great breakdowns. 

Does it have one about Puel?

why does it matter? I'm not at all religious, think it's all a bit of a farce tbh; but seeing someone do a little prayer literally doesn't bother me in the slightest. 

wanna do a little thank you to whatever god you believe in when you score, crack on. ain't got time to get rustled jimmies over something as trivial as that. 

22 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

in fact the only time I pray is in the toilet

"god please bless me up with a nice poo this morning, good consistency and a clean wipe, amen"

I don’t like a poo in the morning, it needs to be midday to afternoon to make sure I’m on pay for excretion.

4 hours ago, Strokes said:

I don’t like a poo in the morning, it needs to be midday to afternoon to make sure I’m on pay for excretion.

Nothing more satisfying than getting paid to take a dump, especially whilst following it up with a few rounds of candy crush. The only problem at my place is everyone seems to have the same idea so the shitter isn't the most pleasent of places to waste company time. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

i would always choose to take a poo on my own thrown, first and foremost. 

**** sitting in the steamy workplace shit-house taking in the aromas of everyone's poo for any longer than necessary.

Got to disagree, taking a shit is an essential part of the working day, should always be carried out whilst on the clock if possible.

6 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

Got to disagree, taking a shit is an essential part of the working day, should always be carried out whilst on the clock if possible.

Not when you work in a shoo, with one male toilet and some co-workers who are rather shy of personal hygiene. Im not planting my ass on that loo after those w4nkers have used it lol