Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

9 hours ago, orangecity23 said:

We were being thrashed by Swansea. He really wasn't.

The Sevilla away game changed everything. 

Anyway, you know what makes me laugh? When some on here say Ranieri stole from Pearson's tactics.. right, a world class coach who managed the biggest teams stole from a Championship manager ?

I mean this with all respect, Pearson did a lot of Leicester but only delusional people think that Pearson was the main reason behind the title win. 

Edited by Redouane

24 minutes ago, Redouane said:

The Sevilla away game changed everything. 

Anyway, you know what makes me laugh? When some on here say Ranieri stole from Pearson's tactics.. right, a world class coach who managed the biggest teams stole from a Championship manager ?

I mean this with all respect, Pearson did a lot of Leicester but only delusional people think that Pearson was the main reason behind the title win. 

First and foremost I hold my hands up, with Pearson we wouldn't have won the league, but without Pearson we wouldn't have won the league, likewise without Ranieri we wouldn't have won the league.

Ranieri admitted he didn't have to change much and from the outside in he didn't really. I'm sure tweaked a little bit here and there but generally on a whole nothing changed, Shakespeare was also there to carry on Pearson's values and day to day running - Something I love, which I want him here as a coach but as manager, no thanks!

Which all leads me to many questions - Why did Ranieri change so much the following season? Why did he let the important factors, components fall apart and crumble, some out of his hands, some very much in his hands that he decided to toss away? Why at the strongest point in our history didn't we strengthen? We got weaker and all the good things and the foundations the Pearson put in which were integral to the title win (A claim made by the players, Ranieri, Shakespeare and others) were ripped apart.

I stand by my view that Pearson was a main reason behind the title, not the main reason because there were very many reasons, but he had a huge hand in what he did for this club.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wookie said:

I actually quite like both Manchester clubs and would prefer those two to win the league over Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpool. 

Me too. Their supporters (the real ones at least) are pretty sound. Even Liverpool fans are alright, if a bit annoying. Supporters of the London clubs tend to be wankers. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Nalis said:

Unpopular in terms of FoxesTalk but I like quite like Sunderland and think its sad that they are doing so badly in the championship. 

Yeah I don't mind them generally but they are a bit of a joke club. Mainly due to the fans walking out constantly imo

20 hours ago, Royston. said:

Never took the time to learn what fifa ultimate team is all about but it seems like an exspensive, pointless waste of time to me.

Definitely not unpopular. I've decided to skip buying fifa this year, with the money I'll save I can get a PC upgrade, vive, new xbox one x and a new tv lol

20 hours ago, Royston. said:

Never took the time to learn what fifa ultimate team is all about but it seems like an exspensive, pointless waste of time to me.

Likewise. In fact my pals think it's weird I can play a football game and NOT play FUT lol.

21 hours ago, Royston. said:

Oh absolutely this! It makes me feel like an old man when I think about it, but there was a period 2-3 years ago where I felt like a right idiot for having never gotten into it as the whole world seemed to play it.

I just want to play my game? I don't want to spend an hour fannying around with the team, packs, selling. I still find it hard to comprehend that people actually spend money on something which last about a year before the next version comes out, and you have to spend more money on that... :mellow:

Edited by Footballwipe

2 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Oh absolutely this! It makes me feel like an old man when I think about it, but there was a period 2-3 years ago where I felt like a right idiot for having ever gotten into it as the whole world seemed to play it.

I just want to play my game? I don't want to spend an hour fannying around with the team, packs, selling. I still find it hard to comprehend that people actually spend money on something which last about a year before the next version comes out, and you have to spend more money on that... :mellow:

Same, I just don't get it. I tried it for a couple of hours and just didn't see the point.

• World peace will only exist when there is nothing left on the planet
  • Claudio would have turned it round
  • Nigel Pearson is a nob
  • Shakespeare won't last til Christmas
  • Silva won't play for Leicester until Jan 2018
  • Any Rap Muisic is crap.......... Unless its No Church in the Wild by JayZ
  • Racists are Idiots not Racists
  • The best Rock Music was in the early Seventies.... Sabbath, Purple etc
  • Betting is for fools
  • Cardiff is a great place to live
  • Beating Brentford would feel so much better than losing 4 of the first 6 games
  • Aliens exist, God doesn't
  • And finally Pearson will return to Leicester City as Manager

Let the games begin    :surrender:

31 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:
  • World peace will only exist when there is nothing left on the planet
  • Claudio would have turned it round
  • Nigel Pearson is a nob
  • Shakespeare won't last til Christmas
  • Silva won't play for Leicester until Jan 2018
  • Any Rap Muisic is crap.......... Unless its No Church in the Wild by JayZ
  • Racists are Idiots not Racists
  • The best Rock Music was in the early Seventies.... Sabbath, Purple etc
  • Betting is for fools
  • Cardiff is a great place to live
  • Beating Brentford would feel so much better than losing 4 of the first 6 games
  • Aliens exist, God doesn't
  • And finally Pearson will return to Leicester City as Manager

Let the games begin    :surrender:

Brentford wtf lol

• Like 1