Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

2 hours ago, Wookie said:

I doubt it's unpopular on here but amongst my mates it would be, joggers look shit and they all look like chavs. They're fine at home but wear some jeans ffs

Depends where I’m going. If I’m nipping out to the supermarket I’ll regularly just go in some joggers & hoodie. 

Football, pub, out for meals I’ll wear jeans.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Way Too much News,noise and Prioritising,on the attempted murder of Former Russland Agent.

Yes, plenty of coverage, but the implications of the far reaching influence of Russia and her agents, is very concerning. MI5/6 are investigating other mysterious deaths of people in the UK with links to Russia. 

It's a serious matter and we need to know what's going on, as far as we can be informed, with regard to the interests of national security.

2 hours ago, Parafox said:

Yes, plenty of coverage, but the implications of the far reaching influence of Russia and her agents, is very concerning. MI5/6 are investigating other mysterious deaths of people in the UK with links to Russia. 

It's a serious matter and we need to know what's going on, as far as we can be informed, with regard to the interests of national security.

What about other mysterious deaths...with links to other Political  Regimes/movements/govts.

Mention National Security,everybody bites....intrigue !!

Playing Devils advocates,what nationalS Securityis breached,with a Retired/still in the field ?? agents demise..what else.lurks ??

Secrets are secret,I prefer News where I See or Know, Joe bloggs can intervene in History.

Its News worthy yes,!!! but Not no1 priority News for over a week...The various MI''s and running of,is way off anythingt that we can effect,or intervene in/with. 

How any  government Handles its Security ,we have No knowledge,that we could

use to say this or that are good descisions,to sway us to Vote one way or the other.

Nor enough interest,that I would have need to follow over the daily Media.

Mags,or weekly Columes maybe.Even a documentary,but Not at this Level that is being pushed.!!

Being facetious.. the real James Bond,Sharpes,Hornblower,Sherlock Holmes Type of Heroes,good

for one day headliners,  nowthen your Boris Johnsons ,Grove antics, are always good to Keep one

Realistically engaged,their toxic injections are more relevant to our every lives and needs.

10 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

I don't know what you're trying to say here but it reads as though you're suggesting he deserves to be the subject of an attempted murder...  What about his daughter or the police officer who was taken into critical care after dealing with them?

My God are you naive 

27 minutes ago, somebum said:

My God are you naive 

You really are rocking that ad hominem like there's no tomorrow, aren't you?  Come back when you have a point to make lol 

Edited by Carl the Llama

11 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Although a fact, Jesus is brown

And if he did come back to earth he would be a sikh

A Hayden Sikh?

14 hours ago, Parafox said:

I don't really see it like that. We've been killing people abroad and other countries have been killing people here and elsewhere for hundreds of years. It's not really that big of a deal is it? National security is a myth and always has been.

I think more importance, energy and money should be put into everyday crime that effects the man on the street. Burglary and Rape etc...

lol Id never imagined a time, where peole would be complaining saysing that folks havent dressed up enough and should put on jeans.. lol JEANS!

"in my day" if you went to any form of event in jeans you were a chav of the highest order ... and if you turned up at mums birthday in jeans you got a fair clip round the ear...ahh time :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Having a TV licence is a waste of money nowadays with the quality of programmes to watch in general declining.

Agree too many numpty Quiz Shows..and cooking programmes

Prefer gud ol'.    Sharpe/Hornblower/Game of Thrones.

Mix them with a Couple half Hour  comedy

The Odd crimi,.......

We do get this Sortiment,but 60-30-10 years old.

Even the cooking programmes,are older the concerves,they use for the ingredients.

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Having to accept cookies on sites all the time is a gigantic pain in the arse. Done to protect privacy, but I didn't have a problem with it previously. 

Especially when the website is loading slowly but the ****ing cookie thing moves as you scroll so you end up accidentally clicking it

3 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Despite all the ridicule and abuse, Theresa May will come through it all and eventually go down in history as one of our greatest ever Prime Ministers.

Even I think you're stretching it a bit there. :D

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Despite all the ridicule and abuse, Theresa May will come through it all and eventually go down in history as one of our greatest ever Prime Ministers.

Funnily enough my opinion you may not agree with is that Tony Blair is the best PM we've had since the post-war era. Just a shame he buggered up with Iraq and PFI.

5 minutes ago, toddybad said:

Funnily enough my opinion you may not agree with is that Tony Blair is the best PM we've had since the post-war era. Just a shame he buggered up with Iraq and PFI.

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Idk which is the worst lol probably Izzy shades it because 'ever' rather than post-war.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Despite all the ridicule and abuse, Theresa May will come through it all and eventually go down in history as one of our greatest ever female Prime Ministers.

You missed a word.