Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Post-Match Curry Hospitality + Ticket = £150 + VAT / Liverpool PL Game

Leicester City supporters can secure seats to the Club’s remaining home Premier League fixture in September with a post-match curry package.

How To Secure Your Premier League Tickets

- Post-match curry Hospitality packages are available for Liverpool’s visit to King Power Stadium 
- The package is the only way to enjoy Hospitality for the next top-flight fixture on Filbert Way 
- Enjoy post-match curry in the Walkers Hall, complete with complimentary bottles of Singha beer 
- Supporters are encouraged to act quickly, with limited packages available to buy

With the visit of Liverpool on Saturday 23 September (5:30pm kick-off) now SOLD OUT in general and Hospitality areas, the only way to secure a space is with a curry package, priced at £150 +VAT per person.

The package includes a seat in the main West Stand, Block C1, allowing the Blue Army to soak up the matchday atmosphere, before enjoying their post-match meal.

After the final whistle, Foxes fans can make their way to the Walkers Hall, where a choice of butter chicken curry, lamb hydrabadi curry or paneer curry is available, all accompanied by fragrant rice, naan bread, poppadums, pickles, a vegetable samosa and an onion bhaji.

Over-18s taking advantage of the Hospitality package will also receive two complimentary bottles of Singha beer, with soft drinks provided for under-18s.

With limited post-match curry packages available, the only way to secure seats is by contacting the Hospitality team on 0344 815 5000 (Option 2) or through [email protected].

I know you're paying a premium for the environment it's set in and that it can act as another tier of corporate hospitality for businesses to treat clients etc and I'm sure it will be a very high standard....BUT...it's at least £40-£50 (pre VAT) overpriced. Is there nothing else? A Junior Lewis hosted raffle, a bit of Karaoke from Sam Bailey, Rustie Lee bringing out the curries, pissed on cooking wine laughing her head off, Lee Morris discussing his City career, anything? Plus they'll make it super hot so you have to buy more drinks when your two freebies run out. 

27 minutes ago, KFS said:

This needs a 'things you can buy for £150' thread

A fax machine that is 15 seconds faster than the standard edition.

A season ticket to the prince of punjab and a radio to follow the games. 

An "I refuse to pay £150 for a ticket and curry" flyover banner as a form of protest.

19 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Insert lazy Prince of Punjab joke.

This guy wearing St Schmeichel’s Gray pullover walked into Prince of Punjab.
When he sat down the waiter asked. “Would you like a beer?’ 
No thanks I only Drinkwater ice cold, be sure you Chilwell please.
Will anyone be joining you?” 
Yes Slim an I have a meeting,
Hu that he enquired?
He’s Amartey fine chap, Albrighton cheerful like! 
Have you decided on your meal?
I hea nachos are good, I Musa try them sometime.
For now I’ll have the King Prawn Special but Ibora be dead dead spicy.
Later I’d like a Capt Morgan and Jameson
When they’d finished the meal the guy said “I‘ll pay with Silva?”
Ulloa?
Yes Ndidi
Thank Fuchs I’m broke

PS The title of the joke is "Playing with Vards"

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Insert lazy Prince of Punjab joke.

55 minutes ago, Smudge said:

This guy wearing St Schmeichel’s Gray pullover walked into Prince of Punjab.
When he sat down the waiter asked. “Would you like a beer?’ 
No thanks I only Drinkwater ice cold, be sure you Chilwell please.
Will anyone be joining you?” 
Yes Slim an I have a meeting,
Hu that he enquired
He’s a Amartey fine chap, Albrighton cheerful like! 
Have you decided on your meal?
I hea nachos are good, I Mus a try them sometime.
For now I’ll have the King Prawn Special but Ibora be dead dead spicy.
Later I’d like a Capt Morgan and Jameson
When they’d finished the meal the guy said “I‘ll pay?”
Ulloa?
Yes Ndidi
Thank Fuchs I’m broke

Smudge, that must have taken you ages, so I don't know why you quoted urban.spaceman talking about inserting a "lazy" joke.

Archived