Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Post-Match Curry Hospitality + Ticket = £150 + VAT / Liverpool PL Game

Just now, ajthefox said:

Take me instead and call it corporate networking...

lol 

I still wouldn't be able to claim the VAT back! Only if I was 'entertaining' you as one of my employees (and I've heard you're far too expensive to employ :P)

13 hours ago, davieG said:

Leicester City supporters can secure seats to the Club’s remaining home Premier League fixture in September with a post-match curry package.

How To Secure Your Premier League Tickets

- Post-match curry Hospitality packages are available for Liverpool’s visit to King Power Stadium 
- The package is the only way to enjoy Hospitality for the next top-flight fixture on Filbert Way 
- Enjoy post-match curry in the Walkers Hall, complete with complimentary bottles of Singha beer 
- Supporters are encouraged to act quickly, with limited packages available to buy

With the visit of Liverpool on Saturday 23 September (5:30pm kick-off) now SOLD OUT in general and Hospitality areas, the only way to secure a space is with a curry package, priced at £150 +VAT per person.

The package includes a seat in the main West Stand, Block C1, allowing the Blue Army to soak up the matchday atmosphere, before enjoying their post-match meal.

After the final whistle, Foxes fans can make their way to the Walkers Hall, where a choice of butter chicken curry, lamb hydrabadi curry or paneer curry is available, all accompanied by fragrant rice, naan bread, poppadums, pickles, a vegetable samosa and an onion bhaji.

Over-18s taking advantage of the Hospitality package will also receive two complimentary bottles of Singha beer, with soft drinks provided for under-18s.

With limited post-match curry packages available, the only way to secure seats is by contacting the Hospitality team on 0344 815 5000 (Option 2) or through [email protected].

Someone on the inside has been reading all those threads about 'where to get a decent curry from before the game' 

14 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Not sure even my clever accountant would let me claim the VAT back on taking the kids to a football match

Entertaining clients...?? 

On a a serious note - I did wonder if there was any mileage in all the self employed FT members clubbing together for a corporate box...

10 minutes ago, Milo said:

On a a serious note - I did wonder if there was any mileage in all the self employed FT members clubbing together for a corporate box...

You have more of a chance of this happening via 'less important games/lesser opponents' (if you're lucky).

The best chance, as an outsider, to go in one of the boxes is to wither be a good friend of one of the clients who owns a box or be a long-term customer of their business.

Loyalty isn't really valued, now, at the club sadly as known by personal family business.

4 hours ago, Milo said:

3 hours ago, Milo said:

I was thinking for the whole season...

Yeah, the thought had crossed my mind in the past funnily enough.

But as Whymsey says, I'd imagine there's quite a long waiting list. No idea how much a box would be for a season though. Would be interesting to know just out of curiosity! 

19 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Yeah, the thought had crossed my mind in the past funnily enough.

But as Whymsey says, I'd imagine there's quite a long waiting list. No idea how much a box would be for a season though. Would be interesting to know just out of curiosity! 

Heard it's £40k-£50k + VAT (price varies depending on where it's located).

Not sure if cup games are included in it.

On 14/09/2017 at 17:54, Wymeswold fox said:

Heard it's £40k-£50k + VAT (price varies depending on where it's located).

Not sure if cup games are included in it.

What do you "get" in a box? Free bar? Unlimited curry? Tea and coffee at half time with a free team sheet?

4 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

What do you "get" in a box? Free bar? Unlimited curry? Tea and coffee at half time with a free team sheet?

Yes free bar. Tea/Coffee & biscuits. Own TV.

3-course meal, the standards have improved quite a bit apparently.

Free match day magazines.

Though more things could've been added on from this since last time I regularly went in a box (three seasons ago).

Tbh, prefer the atmosphere in the 'normal' fans area though.

Can talk to whoever you want etc.

5 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Yes free bar. Tea/Coffee & biscuits. Own TV.

3-course meal, the standards have improved quite a bit apparently.

Free match day magazines.

Though more things could've been added on from this since last time I regularly went in a box (three seasons ago).

Tbh, prefer the atmosphere in the 'normal' fans area though.

Can talk to whoever you want etc.

I've been in a few times never had a meal though and from what was said the bar wasn't free either so I guess it depends on what you pay. This was about 5 seasons ago and I think it was about £10k

50 minutes ago, F1_AN said:

You don't get a free bar. The box holder pays for any drinks taken out of the fridge. And any food is paid for too. I imagine you can pay extra for a "free bar"

We only got charged if we requested extra drinks from elsewhere if some had run out in the bar fridge (for example) - so presume there was/still is different requirements for each boxholder regarding drinks?

@davieG, I presume the £10k at the time was to use the box space during games (including use of the outdoor seats), and that the bar/drinks and 2-3 course food deal were/are quite big extras that you could choose to have - either for the whole season or certain games?

We normally had always had the 2-3 course food etc for all games whilst the family business had the box that was, presumably, all paid for when the deal was signed - so, perhaps the situation now, still, could be that you can  have everything you want ('unlimited') for a certain higher price per game/per season or just have the box to just watch the game (ie, 'basic') and have a meal etc elsewhere.

Archived