Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

FC Koln Fans March Through London

would be all over the news for the wrong reasons if that was leicester fans in germany. INTIMIDATING. TAKING OVER LOCAL TOWN. DRINKING. etc all the buzz words. but german fans come here and do it and it's heroic. standard. 

11 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

would be all over the news for the wrong reasons if that was leicester fans in germany. INTIMIDATING. TAKING OVER LOCAL TOWN. DRINKING. etc all the buzz words. but german fans come here and do it and it's heroic. standard. 

Agree. Also I feel as if any English club with reputation (ie Liverpool, Leeds, Millwall etc) did that here in this Country then they'd be shot down too.

41 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

Let's see how it pans out after the match.

Arsenal are massive favourites and Köln finding themselves in a real strut, lost their opening three Bundesliga matches and are pretty much nothing without Anthony Modeste.

I expect the home team battering the visitors.

A few Leicester City fans boozily chucked a pop bottle in Madrid and so riot police steamed in with night sticks and battered everyone they could reach, including women sitting down with their backs to them.

One rule for us, another for the Europeans ...

:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

59bad8c020f7d_BBCArsenalCologneUEFAEL2017.png.1f5790686b03cc53d4c91a667c6c6dad.png

What a cock-up by Arsenal. lol

How can Arsenal predict 20,000 people?

I'd be looking more into how this has been allowed to happen. What about the Police in both Countries? 

I don’t get the “impressed” comments or people finding it funny. This could lead to pretty horrific accidents/non accidents If it’s not handled by police. 

Cant believe the club seem to have encouraged it all! 

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I don’t get the “impressed” comments or people finding it funny. This could lead to pretty horrific accidents/non accidents If it’s not handled by police. 

Cant believe the club seem to have encouraged it all! 

Unbelievable. I seen people on twitter calling it "scenes". 

Just because they are German ffs. Weird obsession.

Archived