Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

FC Koln Fans March Through London

1 hour ago, Lovejoy said:

Sorry, but I genuinely can't believe people are knocking Koln for this. Their fans are ecstatic at their first European campaign for a quarter of a century so have travelled en masse to have fun.

Meanwhile Arsenal, the smuggest, most boring English club of them all, kick off and shed a tear and people actually side with them!?

Sack off having a good time, all about corporate whinging. It's so much better supporting a "smaller" club that can every once on a while lunch above their weight.

Preach.

Feel sorry for the non-Arsenal Fan TV element of Arsenal's support tonight. They must be ashamed beyond belief.

49 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

Sorry, but I genuinely can't believe people are knocking Koln for this. Their fans are ecstatic at their first European campaign for a quarter of a century so have travelled en masse to have fun.

Meanwhile Arsenal, the smuggest, most boring English club of them all, kick off and shed a tear and people actually side with them!?

Sack off having a good time, all about corporate whinging. It's so much better supporting a "smaller" club that can every once on a while lunch above their weight.

I'm not bothered whether it's Arsenal or another club, people pushing their way through turnstiles and turning up in the home end in mass numbers isn't "fun". We've seen what overcrowding has led to before.

If this was in England and club like Millwall or Leeds they'd be branded "scum". But because it's Germans people love it.

27 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I'm not bothered whether it's Arsenal or another club, people pushing their way through turnstiles and turning up in the home end in mass numbers isn't "fun". We've seen what overcrowding has led to before.

If this was in England and club like Millwall or Leeds they'd be branded "scum". But because it's Germans people love it.

To be fair if Leeds or Millwall managed to pull off a stunt like this I'd be absolutely stunned.

Arsenal FC, their fans who flogged their tickets, lack of adequate action on touts near the ground over the years, and the Met's wholly inadequate policing strategy are the factors to blame here.

9 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Take out the turnstile rushing (although Yanited and Liverpool have a track record for it), it's what English teams do abroad.

In fact similar scenes for most of our games last year. The difference being in the Group stages the cities and authorities were well prepared. The Spanish destinations had bully boy police on hand. Clearly the authorities were not prepared here and the Police dont use the same tactics. 

10 hours ago, KingGTF said:

"Got to my usual seats in Club level with my 11 year old son. Surrounded by Koln fans. So unsafe we have been moved to the other side of the ground. Worst feeling at football in 40 years of watching home and away."

"In the Emirates as a home fan... ashamed of Arsenal right now. All the warnings about turning away fans away and they've done nothing. No stewards to be seen. Feeling so intimidated."

"Currently inside the Emirates, thousands upon thousands of German fans everywhere around us. Horrible tense atmosphere, Tens of thousands of fans being made to feel very unsafe, including very young children. Not sure how this has happened. Has to be said if the roles were reversed and I was a British fan doing this in a German city, I'd be hanging my head in shame."

One man's fun can be another's terror. As impressive as the numbers are and they might be enjoying themselves, but it's not really right is it? 

Club level is terrifying ?

Obviously been attending football for decades. 

Archived