Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

FA Cup 2017-18

Just now, Kitchandro said:

This is a bit of a farce tbh. There’s more of the red watching a screen than there is football going on.

How come Iborra didn’t get a penalty for the exact same thing against Fleetwood?

Different opinions and didn’t make a meal of it like Salah... yes he gets dragged back and for me that is a Peno but Salah should be booked for making it more than it was I guess 

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Different opinions and didn’t make a meal of it like Salah... yes he gets dragged back and for me that is a Peno but Salah should be booked for making it more than it was I guess 

You can’t give a penalty and book the player for simulation 

3 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

He is interfering with play and flicks a foot at the ball on the way in. However I saw it was a Peno after one replay lol

That’s what I mean though, I don’t think he was interfering with play, even though he was in an offside position, because I don’t think the goalie would have got there anyway