Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

FA Cup 2017-18

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

They were, the Peno I saw after one replay so why it took so long I don’t know that was silly 

It took so long because the players was trying to govern the game 

they should just let the ref deal with it, no surrounding the ref while trying to deal with it 

the fact they all went marching of with the ref to watch the tv replay shouldn’t be allowed either 

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

That’s what I mean though, I don’t think he was interfering with play, even though he was in an offside position, because I don’t think the goalie would have got there anyway

That isn’t the rules, he flicks his foot towards the ball in a offside position 

2 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

He doesn't play for Liverpool

And this is what worries me.

A referee can decide which decisions he reviews. 

It’s just going to get more controversial as people notice the very clear inconsistencies.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

It’s just going to get more controversial as people notice the very clear inconsistencies.

It isn’t perfect can never be when a different human has to determine whether it was or wasn’t every game. But they get a hell of a lot more right with it that is for sure. 

1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

Was just about to make the same point. Some refs will use it constantly, others will use it when needed and the egotistical ones like Moss, Jones and Madley won't bother because they don't believe they're ever wrong.

4 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

It took so long because the players was trying to govern the game 

they should just let the ref deal with it, no surrounding the ref while trying to deal with it 

the fact they all went marching of with the ref to watch the tv replay shouldn’t be allowed either 

Ref should also lay down the law and book them all. F*** it. Only way they'll learn

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Was just about to make the same point. Some refs will use it constantly, others will use it when needed and the egotistical ones like Moss, Jones and Madley won't bother because they don't believe they're ever wrong.

I think maybe a challenge system like tennis would be appropriate. The captain and/or manager can ask for it to be viewed 

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I think maybe a challenge system like tennis would be appropriate. The captain and/or manager can ask for it to be viewed 

Yeah, it has to be taken away from the ref, or it' pointless. We know what some are like, they won't like admitting to being wrong so they'll avoid it. Give the managers the power and limit it, then everyone knows where they are.