Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

FA Cup 2017-18

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Anyone else hearing this from Danny Murphy? What a bellend 

The fact that we’ve signed Diabate means Mahrez is on his way out. And then he says ‘sorry to say that Leicester fans’ as if he’s in the know and he hasn’t just made that scenario up 

He's a twat of the highest order.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, block15ccfc said:

Well played. 5th round of the competition for any League One side is good stuff never mind a League Two side! It's a shame Newport didn't see it through too.

I suppose you're just hoping for a big side now to rake in the cash? (I know you've already played Stoke).

It's good to see all emotion spill out especially given the shit you've been through.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

Pleasing that both Liverpool and Arsenal are out. I wish Newport would have seen the game out. 

Only sides that worry me are the Manchester clubs and Chelsea. Hope Newcastle can knock Chelsea out later today and also Cardiff beat Man City.

18 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Pleasing that both Liverpool and Arsenal are out. I wish Newport would have seen the game out. 

Only sides that worry me are the Manchester clubs and Chelsea. Hope Newcastle can knock Chelsea out later today and also Cardiff beat Man City.

True, but I expect/hope they go deep in the champions league and start resting players. To be honest Chelsea don't worry me that much, they are not looking their best and we should have done them over Christmas. Their attempts to sign a bargain big man will be unsettling some of their stars and the manager. Vultures will start swooping in and tapping players up for summer moves.

As long as we can avoid a trip to Manchester next round I'll be happy.

Edited by Captain...
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Still pisses me off seeing Kante and Drinky starting together for Chelsea today.

I know it shouldn’t. But it does...

I have a horrible feeling they'll be after Maguire in the Summer, a delayed replacement for Terry and with Luiz likely to go (or maybe not if Conte is replaced)...that's if they haven't already done the whole illegal approach thing already!

• Like 1

Are Chelsea aware that they're going to get rid of Batshuayi and he's going to become another one of their De Bruyne/Salah etc club?

I really rate him, just another example of how terrible Chelsea are at managing talent.

7 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

I’m sure they said Newcastle’s record signing is still Michael Owen, 2005, £16.5 ! Can’t be right, can it ? 

Yeah they have the current oldest transfer record in the premier league, although it did take us 14 years to break ours 

54 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

I’m sure they said Newcastle’s record signing is still Michael Owen, 2005, £16.5 ! Can’t be right, can it ? 

Yeah it is. I think Shearer is still in the top three too.